My KotOR1 Character Screenies

Well, decided to pop in the forum once again like the sleezy Mexican I am and just show (off) my KotOR1 character screenshots, for the 4th time, I think I've decided to play KotOR1 again and pass it so that everything is canon, I recently bought KotOR2 off leet-bay (ebay) well not really 'recently' now, considering I started to play Kotor1 after I got it and its been perhaps a month or more since I've finished it, well my uber Revan was lightside and I dont really want to bore about my attributes and stats like a geek and get to the screenies,

Enjoy

Bastila

Canderous

Carth

HK-47

Jolee

Juhanii

Mission

Revan

Revan (end)

Revan's Party

T3-M4

Zalbaar

Edited by Sturm

Heheh, nice to see the gallery still has a use for something other than a paperweight. Cool screenies. :D

I should mention that because the gallery uses dynamic positional links, those won't stay accurate if anyone uploads more files. To get the 'permanent' link you'd have to r-click and view picture. Course, that means people won't see the author description. A pain in the arse, dynamic links.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Haha, yeah I noticed that. At first I thought what a cool picture it was, because I was alt+tabbing while the movie was going on and madly pressing PrtScn and pasting into paint so I could get a half decent picture, and then I noticed before I uploaded Carth's eyes where shut (yeah way to go Carth, good one) ill prob go back and get some more leet ones lol. Well, looks like not only Revan was tired after the Star Forge adventure.

Mullet Revan looked like the most realistic, and didnt have any other stupid features like scars and noob untanned faces, the "mullet" Revan IMO was fairly plain but pretty good it was a sort of neutral face.

Mullet Revan looked like the most realistic, and didnt have any other stupid features like scars and noob untanned faces, the "mullet" Revan IMO was fairly plain but pretty good it was a sort of neutral face.

I have a feeling Mullet Revan will be the canon appearance of an unmasked Revan

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Very good screen, by the way.

Is there a "movie-cam" feature in K1? Or what did you use to get such shots?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nothing to it really, I just got to a good position with a good background and whatever to my liking, and got the character infront, pressed Caps Lock and it then went into first person mode, and then PrtScn, and pasted into Paint, because I forgot what to mess around with in the kotor.ini file to make the screenies go to the game folder when you pressed F12 or whatever it was.

There isnt any recording sort of thing in KotOR as to I am aware of, but you can use fraps, which is a program where you can film games, and full window programs.

Good pics

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes masters, Yeah I have tones of them when I went Darkside Revan last time I played. I did all the messing about in the KotOR.ini file to make the screenshots come up without them numbers which HH told me how to do but now I forgot, and I kinda went overboard with all the cool shots I took -_-