Mr. Sawyer Owns Us All With NWN2!!!

Volourn

Yes! Let's fight for 15 pages over preferences! That's what we do best, right?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, you don't? No, or we all don't? Do you read the threads around here? Just look at the FO thread as an example, or heck any one of of the dozens of NWN threads?

On, and on, and on we all go.

Or, no, if it starts in this thread, you will mercifully kill it?

P.S. NWN2 rocks and anyone disputes it, they are WRONG!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hey Gromnir, are you that poster from the Bioware forums that they named the boss after in Throne of Bha-

HA! Good Fun!

Oh yes! You are :D

Anyway, I am just beginning to get hyped up about this game. Never really played NWN1 (my computer was too **** even though I was on the beta), heard the tilesets were way too limited. But the prospect of making my own campaigns is alluring indeed..

"I feel a bit ill."

Why?

TNO: If you have a computer that can run NWN2 now; you should pick up NWN1 as well since you should be able to run it. It's rather cheap comparitively, and there's lots of stuff (2 expansions + the premium module package) and of course with the included patches more stable with even more stuff!

Edited by Volourn

"I feel a bit ill."

Why?

TNO: If you have a computer that can run NWN2 now; you should pick up NWN1 as well since you should be able to run it. It's rather cheap comparitively, and there's lots of  stuff (2 expansions + the premium module package) and of course with the included patches more stable with even more stuff!

Why buy the original over the sequel?

PS on the topic of game/forum crossovers, don't tell me they named volo in BG after you :rolleyes:

My name is Volourn. And, thankfully, there's no connection to that annoying geit. Besides, the charcter Volo is a long time FR character. BIO didn't create him.

Whgy get NWN1 over NWN2? I never said that. I said get that as well. It offers three different full campaigns, and a handful of shorter ones. It likely gives a background to the NWN2 OC setting. You get access to a bunch of rather good player made modules and PWs as well, and tons of material that will takes months if not years to be seen in NWN2 like epic levels (if that's your thing), hundreds of new monsters, more tilesets, pretsige classes, more spells, including epic ones, and tons of other stuff.

And, like I said, it's not horribly expensive now and there's lots of stuff to be had.

You don't need to get it; but it can't really hurt.

My name is Volourn. And, thankfully, there's no connection to that annoying geit. Besides, the charcter Volo is a long time FR character. BIO didn't create him.

Whgy get NWN1 over NWN2? I never said that. I said get that as well. It offers three different full campaigns, and a handful of shorter ones. It likely gives a background to the NWN2 OC setting. You get access to a bunch of rather good player made modules and PWs as well, and tons of material that will takes months if not years to be seen in  NWN2 like epic levels (if that's your thing), hundreds of new monsters, more tilesets, pretsige classes, more spells, including epic ones, and tons of other stuff.

And, like I said, it's not horribly expensive now and there's lots of stuff to be had.

You don't need to get it; but it can't really hurt.

Also there are MANY good mods/stories freely downloadable for it

Hex Coda

Darkness over Daggerford

Rose of Eternety

(just to name some of those)

IB1OsQq.png

Hm, I'll take that into consideration. Sounds like I could get a lot of fun out of the original NWN too, and i've recently been on a Black Isle/Bioware RPG binge so it'd be fitting.

Either way, I need something to fill the void when Burning Crusade comes out. Rich single player experiences are so much more satisfying, and so much less life-consuming.

"Also there are MANY good mods/stories freely downloadable for it"

Also? I did mention that in my post....

Which one?

Exactly, he didn't name ONE, I did 3, and Hex Coda has 2 Episodes (works on 3), and Rose of Eternity also 2 (also works on 3, and on third episode I work too).

Also an other one:

drows,

for goody/evil male/Lolth priestess characters/walkthroughs mostly (I found these the most entertaining ones)

Module name: A Hunt trough the Dark

6 Episodes

7th Episode in work, that will be made for NWN2 thus this story (and other mods too) will continue on NWN2...and you miss a HUGE entertaining volume of rpg if you don't play these mods.

IB1OsQq.png