System Shock 2

Dark_Raven

I don't know how well you can see these. The game is pretty dark in some levels, and I like playing it even darker.

Like I said, the AI is pretty good, I drew this particuarr creature toward me by beating on the wall with a wrench. Its coming to investigate the sound.

sshock3.jpg

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Who would know that chimp screams could be scary. >_

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Here's a pick of inventory and the UI. This game has one of my favorite UIs of any fps game ever. Basically you press tab to shoft back and forth between the complex UI and the combat UI. Its almost seamless.

post-378-1159616478_thumb.jpg

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Who would know that chimp screams could be scary. :)

I think it has something to so with their exposed brains. >_<

System Shock 2 is a good game, well worth the money to get it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hacking a security station. Hack is a pretty valuable skill in the game.

shock25.jpg

I'm on a ladder and am deep doo-doo. This hybrid shot me off the ladded and I fell into the nacelle core and died. Happily I had long ago activated the rebuild station, so for the cost of ten nanites I was back and running just a moment later! :thumbsup:

shoc50.jpg

I think it has something to so with their exposed brains. :)

I think it has something to do with the fact they can kill you from three rooms away with 100% accuracy. :)

I hate those things... hate hate... well.. it's is survival horror... love love love. :cat:

What i said about Deus Ex can be said about System Shock 2. A classic, every gamer should try this one.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think it has something to so with their exposed brains. :blink:

I think it has something to do with the fact they can kill you from three rooms away with 100% accuracy. ;)

I hate those things... hate hate... well.. it's is survival horror... love love love. :)

Sounds cheesy of them.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Good thing the beam isn't bright blue giving it away from far; far; far away.

I find them more annoying from nearby...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee