Deus Ex

Dark_Raven

i've only tried Zodiac and Shifter

Shifter is pretty cool. it just adds littles things to the game (ie skill points for kills) and a couple of unique weapons

Zodiac i liked at first, but towards the end it got kinda repetitive and boring. still good for a quick playthrough though. just to see things from Paul's perspective :-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

It's definitely awesomness-driven.

I'm holding out for Splinter Cell: Double Agent (a series I also think is awesomeness-driven).....so maybe a quick playthrough of Deus Ex in the mean time?

You know you want to ... I was thinking about trying to do a speed run, but it just proves impossible to not get sucked into the story ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Though IMO you shouldn't need any.

I have played through the game multiple times with no mods, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Most of the time I will get mods for a game. It brings in news things to the game and makes you want to come back and play it again.

The only exception is Bloodlines which I play as is with only the official patch. It's not the most stable game, it's working fine for me right now and I do not want to jeopardize that.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I'm pretty sure that that was intentional.  I think his voice was perfect.

According to Spector, they wanted JE's voice to be as non-inflected as possible so that gamers could play JC anyway they wanted and not find the tone of his voice in opposition to their actions.

I think it works fine.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

But much, much cooler.

Though I'd suspect JC was a virgin as well :)

Remember the Lucky Money in Hong Kong? The "suuuuuure"-aswers didn't sound like a virgin to me :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just play the game

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No doubt he was configured to have smooth talking skills for situations like that.

The awesome part was that it was a dry, emotionless "Suuuuuure" :blink:

Probably one of those skills that are already maxed out, like IFF iff.gif or eye-lights light.gif.

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT