Lack of sleep = bad

metadigital

Like mkreku, I too can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and attribute that to my years in the Navy. When I first joined, I was stationed on the USS Enterprise and assigned to Weapons Division. Every day after our daily magazine inspections we would all go down to BA (bomb assembly) and crash out on pallets of 500Lb bombs. Personally, I found the AIM-54 (Phoenix missile) crates to be far more comfortable.

Like mkreku, I too can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and attribute that to my years in the Navy. When I first joined, I was stationed on the USS Enterprise and assigned to Weapons Division. Every day after our daily magazine inspections we would all go down to BA (bomb assembly) and crash out on pallets of 500Lb bombs. Personally, I found the AIM-54 (Phoenix missile) crates to be far more comfortable.

That is soo awesome! :D

Anyway.. sleep. Yeah thats easy!

I remember sleeping standing, leaned against a tree while on "guard duty". Hannibal and his elephant army could have walked past my guard sentry post.

So you learn how to fall asleep anywhere.. which then results in you sleeping on guard duty? that doesn't seem very smart.. from a militaristic pov..

Fortune favors the bald.

i had about a 2 hour nap about 20 hours ago... other than that, i've been awake for about 36 hours straight.

i'm tired. but i'm home. don't want to fall asleep now and wake at 4 am. might as well wait till the wife gets home from pool.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I can fall asleep sitting on the floor behind the passenger seat of an automobile.

It helps to be small.

Isn't leaning your seat backwards much more comfortable? I usually fall asleep in a car as soon as we get onto highway; sometimes when I was driving actually and so I had to slap myself hard on the face to keep awake. Sleep deprivation in that case would be much healthier for you than to go to sleep. :D

Edited by julianw