Non party Charecters in both Games?

Nero

So I'm gonna ask and see who knows, what charecter were in both games, but were not apart of your charecter, were alive not dead, where not halograms or ghost,

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Well, there's Vrook, and the weapons merchant on Dantooine, Adum Larp, I think his name is. You actually get to talk to Carth in person, but I'm assuming you're talking about people who were not in your party in K1 (or are you talking about not in your party in K2)?

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Some of Carth's messages are accessible through a hologram stored in T3's memory, if your K2 PC's Int is around 16 and you have raised your Computer/Repair skills high enough. His appearance is more like a cameo. If Disciple does not join your character in game, you would see him speaking with Carth near one of rooms in Dantooine's administration building. Once had a Bastila with Carth conversation after my character left from meeting with him on Telos towards late part of game.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

HK

T3

Mandalor (come on, Kreia makes it impossibly obvious that he was you-know-who in the original, I'll give you a hint, there's only one mandalorian in your party).

Question was suppose to ask those you do not party with, and we all knew it was mandalor, and again I meant outside of those you party with.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Adum Larp always has good loot.

Sionn the Sable. :ph34r:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.