NWN2 Limited Edition

...so which other poor saps that promised theysselves that theys'd ne'er touch anything e'en remotely smellin' o' BIOweenia bit the bullet an' pre-ordered the LE???... :wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I don't think pre-ordering software is generally a real smart thing to do. What you are told you are getting and what you actually get are often 2 completely different things. But if you don't mind waiting for the patches and are OK with missing features and insipid AI, then be my guest. Nothing personal there, Sargy. :wacko:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Sargy is working up a new pc again. I think the stress of burn-in has gone to his head.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I don't think pre-ordering software is generally a real smart thing to do.  What you are told you are getting and what you actually get are often 2 completely different things.  But if you don't mind waiting for the patches and are OK with missing features and insipid AI, then be my guest.  Nothing personal there, Sargy. :wacko:

well, since it was prolly cheaper, shippin' included, than I's'd git the regular version at the local Stooples, I ain't worried much...I still has a bit o' faith in what be left o' the once-mighty Black Isle Studios; time'll tell the tale... :wacko:

• Like 1

Wow, not even I have pre-ordered the game.  Sargie, are you well?

...hard ta tell these days, Visc...hard up fer some cRPG goodness, I guesses...been a while...:wacko:

Sargy is working up a new pc again.  I think the stress of burn-in has gone to his head.

...yup...I's'd post a few pics when I git her the way I wants her (the black Stacker 830 wit' the blue cold cathodes an' leds looks some sharp), but noone really gives a shyte anyways... :wacko:

• Like 1

[a bit o' faith in what be left o' the once-mighty Black Isle Studios

Good jaysus! Faith, lad? You always had a good heart, didn't you.

Ah well, its probably a decent bet in this case. Still I think the world of the the software consumer would be a brigher, happier place if we made game companies prove they had a mostly bugfree and feature-intact product before we gave them our money.

I am really on the fence.  Part of me wants to get the LE the day it comes out so I will need to pre-order it to reserve my copy and another part me is saying to wait 3 to 6 months after release.

You should wait, Hades! Wait! You know it's the wise thing to do!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I am really on the fence.  Part of me wants to get the LE the day it comes out so I will need to pre-order it to reserve my copy and another part me is saying to wait 3 to 6 months after release.

...bah...ya knows ya wants it the moment she hits the rack...either dive in or go ta the kiddie pool, Visc... :wacko:

• Like 1

Compromise! Wait 3-6 days to make sure, the game is in mostly playable shape and that intial feedback is positive, at which time you camn make an informed consumer decision and purchase the game with confidence and joy!

...quiet, you... :wacko:

• Like 1

I'm buying this game on day 1 anyway, so it doesn't matter if I preorder or not.

The collector's edition is pretty meh. No soundtrack, no sale.

The US seems to be getting shafted as far as the CE contents go. Most other countries have a nice big list of goodies.

http://www.nwn2wiki.org/Limited_edition

The

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

"quiet, you... "

be thankful my message wasn't longer! I had several paragraphs all ready to go 'til evilness struck!!!

P.S. I will pre order NWN2 on october 1.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

is there any benefit to preordering? Because I find most games I want tend to be in stock when I go to pick it up the day it comes out anyway.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg