Sign in to follow this  
darthzayne

zayne guardian/marauder tutorial

Correction, I wont waste my time on your noob brute stats.

dude go back talking to npc's and have fun .

your talking about my "noob build" , if we have something noob here is you bud. quit your roleplay or focus more on dex like a real noob have fun taking hours killing something . first of all how old are you 12 ? to come here and talking ****. Get lost and come back with something solid or better build than mine i wich this god dam game is multiplayer then i will be able to destroy everyone whos talking **** like you , and if i havent show my build they will acuse me of cheating !

after i, 1 shot kill everyone online . i will be able to kill ppls before to have time to show them lightsabers , with a force jump crit of 700-800 dmg.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Taunting one another is a poor choice to prove/disapprove an argument. If we can not post in a respectful manner, do not post at all.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester