Smoking a nuisance?

Hurlshort

...shall be the whole of the law.

Quoting Aleister Crowley is so rebellious and controversial!

On a similar tangent I recently saw my little brother watching a cartoon where the main female character in it said this; Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

...shall be the whole of the law. 

Quoting Aleister Crowley is so rebellious and controversial!

On a similar tangent I recently saw my little brother watching a cartoon where the main female character in it said this; Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

I know, hence the half quote. :ph34r:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is a great show.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So is foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

on topic, btw... colorado instituted a ban on smoking in all "public" places july 1 this year. my primary rub with this decision is that it was actually a denver initiative because the state voted it down twice. denver wanted to ban smoking, but they were worried about losing business to surrounding areas. so, in a bold measure to thwart the will of the people, they simply pushed it through the legislature. from a statewide perspective, this bill has absolutely nothing to do with health, only money. very hypocritical, IMO, since they used "health" as their reason.

taks

comrade taks... just because.