Looks like we need another mod

Fenghuang

We need more mods?

Dark Raven and Master Revan are AWOL. I would start a 'Goodbye Old Mod' thread (as opposed to the interminable 'Welcome New Mod' threads we get at each rotation of the revolving door that is Obsidian modhood), but I think we can handle everything here.

So Dark Raven, Master Revan, what happened? Are you still around? Don't you love us anymore? :'(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I watched an amateur dramatics production of a murder mystery once in which one of the victims was called Lucian. All I remember was a rather prim, elderly lady on stage opening a box, slowly pulling out a round object and saying enthusiastically, "It's Lucian's head!". Curtain falls.

Nice enough name, mind. :lol:

What's your stance on the use of the word 'gay' as a derogatory term, as in the following case:

"That picture is so gay! (w00t) "?

*compelling case*

Meanwhile, in another topic...

Hi, I'll be the aesexual looking goth boy that's unsure about his sexuality but develops into a flaming homo as the game goes on.

LOL, sabotage!

Edited by Surreptishus

If you think that's bad, wait till you see his mug.

And posting history, haw haw haw

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Dark Raven and Master Revan are AWOL.  I would start a 'Goodbye Old Mod' thread (as opposed to the interminable 'Welcome New Mod' threads we get at each rotation of the revolving door that is Obsidian modhood), but I think we can handle everything here.

So Dark Raven, Master Revan, what happened?  Are you still around?  Don't you love us anymore? :'(

The Master Revan thing has already been explained; and besides that these 2 (like Eldar (I refuse to use the new name :lol:)) have gone into "invisible login"...

Which is quite annoying when you seek a mod...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Dark Raven is now an Obsidian VIP, not a mod. Unless there are secret mods, watching our every movement from the darkness, waiting, waiting... :ph34r:

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

A bit of me would consider nominating Steve. He seems like a reasonable person, and I think it would be entertaining to see two mods arguing with each other about the merits of the Non-Proliferation Treaty :lol:

Has the world of Obsidian gotten to the point where the Child of Flame will become a moderator? :)

I started a thread like this once upon a time, only I made a stronger case for myself. I still love you, Jim, so you get my vote.

That means I'm not gay and I vote for Jim, and that I'm not disparaging homosexuals with that remark.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Dark Revan is now an Obsidian VIP, not a mod.  Unless there are secret mods, watching our every movement from the darkness, waiting, waiting... :ph34r:

Just noticed that too...wonder who will replace... since they always keep 2 mods (besides globals) on the Kotor forum; and now only one is left. For SS came Dark_Revan, for BW came Lucius, for Dark_Raven comes... ?

I don't think I'm allowed to be a mod.

I should have lied about my age.

Age is no restriction to modship...

Edit; Nvm... seems LadyCrimson took over her locations...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

A bit of me would consider nominating Steve.  He seems like a reasonable person, and I think it would be entertaining to see two mods arguing with each other about the merits of the Non-Proliferation Treaty :)

Awww, shucks, right back at ya. :"> If you think that would be entertaining, you're prime mod material yourself. :D

Has the world of Obsidian gotten to the point where the Child of Flame will become a moderator? :o

:(

:ph34r:

I disagree with my mod potential.

I guarantee I would post differently. It'd make me way more conservative. Either that or abusive and power-mongering, handing out bans on a dime a dozen basis.

It'd be "entertaining" for sure. My first order of business would be to make disagreeing with me a bannable offense. Mass censorship would ensue, until eventually I would usurp the power in a coup d'etat. With my new found position, the second order of business would be to make Llyranor CEO of Obsidian. Because that would be very entertaining.

It's also odd being given a position of power over your peers. I always found it kind of awkward when I was promoted to manager at a restaurant I worked with. Suddenly you're the boss of your friends, and have to make sure they don't goof off or anything, when you used to do that with them before.

Oh the dilemma! :D

Tired of old farts with unpronouncable names? Tired of spamming one-smiley chicks? Tired of stupid birds? Tired of digital simplicity? Vote mkreku for a real, analogue mod!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!