Kreia and Arca Jeth

Kreiahoodlessconcept.jpg

At first Kreia reminded me a bit of master Arca, you know white eyes, white hair, i almost thought she was arkanian. Plus there is something i've been thinking about, the Battle Meditation, Arca knew it, there is no way of knowing if the Exile knew it before loosing his connection to the Force but that power was said to be a rare gift, yet training under Kreia the Exile can learn it. Just thinking, i'm not convinced, but it is a possibility that the Exile could learn it just because Kreia knew the technique, hard to say. Oh, oh, and there's also the ability to tame beasts! When Exar Kun went to Onderon Arca was riding a Drexl.

dk i stil think kreia is kae lol

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Kreiahoodlessconcept.jpg

At first Kreia reminded me a bit of master Arca, you know white eyes, white hair, i almost thought she was arkanian. Plus there is something i've been thinking about, the Battle Meditation, Arca knew it, there is no way of knowing if the Exile knew it before loosing his connection to the Force but that power was said to be a rare gift, yet training under Kreia the Exile can learn it. Just thinking, i'm not convinced, but it is a possibility that the Exile could learn it just because Kreia knew the technique, hard to say. Oh, oh, and there's also the ability to tame beasts! When Exar Kun went to Onderon Arca was riding a Drexl.

Woh, she looks scary.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

she looks so cool to me! :-

Arca is male? well, if i posted that link it's fair to assume that i knew all that, isn't it? i just meant that Kreia has some abilities and traits that reminded me of Arca, maybe i was implying some lack of originality for those matters but not to the degree of letting it spoil Kreia's character, which i keep thinking to be the most interesting, boldly-created, fascinating sw character in some time, really.

and by the way, i'm a dreamy-eyed strong supporter of the Kreia=Kae theory, that story is probably 70% the reasons i like TSL. if somehow one day Obsidian disappoints me with a "no no" i'll be one very sad fan, with all the time i've spent crusading here and there trying to bring down the wall of speculations and come to an undeniable conclusion, if that'd be enough to state it as fact. Maybe one day that'll happen, here and here (and in the talk pages) you'll find the most accurate and serious big collection of evidence and conjectures on this matter, still that was not the topic, moderators will get mad, so

Kreiahoodlessconcept.jpg

Woh, she looks scary.

Did You get that from wookiepedia

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

eheh i really like Kreia (:cool:), is one of my fav SW char and a imo a "titan" in "SW history".

for the inspiration i don't know much about Arca, but reading reading the links you posted i don't think they are so close.

beware the next lines conain spoilers!!!!!

Arca seem more a "man of action" while Kreia is a manipulator, so more similar to palpatine, but even in thi case the similarity stop on the surface of the two characters.

Kreia is a very complex char with a vision and an understanding of the force way greater than any other SW char i know so i think is a bit reductive to try to compare her with other ones... in the end Kreia is Kreis :ermm:

also i don't really liked her description on wiki, a lot of info and a lot of work but i disagree with many things reported, in first her reason to "destroy the force", the motivation for her actions and many other smaller things...

mmm maybe will be better to move this discussion in spoiler forum :)

the pic is from wookiepedia, it's Kreia's conceptual art.

no, their characters ain't by any means alike, and she's human, i know that. i just saw some things in common, they do have some things in common, like in "Atton reminds me of Han Solo", they're very different but they do share a thing or two.

making a good article on Wookipedia is not as easy as one would think, you cannot write your own opinions, just stated facts, labiling anything else as speculation. even more so for an article about TSL, one who's played the game and read the chronicles would say they're not the same story. however:

there is little to discuss about Kreia's motivations, she clearly speaks her mind about that on Malachor, you can't miss it.

Well Kreia being Arkanian does explain why when the Exile asks what wrongs with her eyes, she says nothing is, but she does say that she could fix them if she needed so it's more likely she's blind.

That's because she uses force sight. And as I understand having actual functioning eyes is distracting when using the force sight technique.

however:

there is little to discuss about Kreia's motivations, she clearly speaks her mind about that on Malachor, you can't miss it.

in fact... its actually not the motivation reported in the article... "to avenge her betrayal", she doesn't blame the force for how jedi and siths "exiled" her... she want to destroy the force because it have no reguards for humanity and "use" it for its own purpose/balance.

but as said there are some mistakes, another one quite evident is that Kreia makes Atris fall to the darkside, that is simply not true, Atris alredy felt, Kreia makes her just "admit" it.

its actually not the motivation reported in the article... "to avenge her betrayal", she doesn't blame the force for how jedi and siths "exiled" her... she want to destroy the force because it have no reguards for humanity and "use" it for its own purpose/balance.

but as said there are some mistakes, another one quite evident is that Kreia makes Atris fall to the darkside, that is simply not true, Atris alredy felt, Kreia makes her just "admit" it.

there is one statement is which the word "revenge" is maybe misleading but in the rest of the paragraph Kreia's resons are explained, that she came to regard the Force as an uncaring, insidious god, that she noted the tremendous loss of life throughout history

there is one statement is which the word "revenge" is maybe misleading but in the rest of the paragraph Kreia's resons are explained, that she came to regard the Force as an uncaring, insidious god, that she noted the tremendous loss of life throughout history

for Atris i don't agree... she alredy felt to dark side (she even meditate with sith holos and that is no good :blink:) and Kreia explain that quite well.

yes, on Malachor that sounded like "who, me? i didn't do anything :)" she was already on that cliff, i just pushed her." i have to say it is quite arguable that she had no responsibility in Atris' fall, but it seems to be a matter of points of view.

We are all responsible for our own actions Atris knew this already Kriea just stripped away the self delusions caused by Atris's conceit.

The Exile already had an inkling that Atris was on the Dark path ,the first time on Telos.

Kriea Arca: There is a possibility that Kriea knew of Battle meditation from the Jedi histories the same with the Beast Control....but Juhani could do that so....

I don't know if Battle Meditation is a genetic trait. So I don't know if it was through that ,that the Exile learnt it ie the Exile is the Spawn of Ulic or from the Exiles unique :ermm:ish ability to form bonds or ,if it was learnt from Kriea herself. Although battle meditation is said to be a 'rare gift' (or something along those lines)it would seem that since the Jedifiables in K2 can learn it ,it is not.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.