Real Lightsabers?

well they can travel at light speed, why should it be surprising that they could power such a magnetic field, my question is, why doesn't that magnetic field attract huge chunks of metal, short out nearby electricity, and other such things, I'm no physics expert, but is it possible that they might use one of the nuclear forces to hold it together, again, I don't know too much about physics, just a wild thought, but then, don't those tend to be the best kind?

"A Photon is a particle with ZERO mass"

... even I know that a particle with no mass is ridiculous!

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

:lol: I know why I am ...to much Vodka make me go =] . :) That said it is a website for some :huh: {damned language editor <_< } Keyring OMGWTF! =]

Yeah, you were pretty drunk.

Anyone who isn't a government official is lying. And even they do. No lightsabers.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

okay then ... why don't you skip to Jupiter for me and sample some of that gas... even better go back in time and make things right..

using your lightsaber... =]

If man can make a bomb, grenade,guns,swords,stun rays,and more then there is a possibility cause of technology that the can be invented some day but it would be to dangerous just like the following. I know its sounds crazy but there are some smart A$$ people out there that can do anything. :lol:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Not anything. We still don't know the whole truth on black holes, let alone technology of this magnitude. If anything, I think we should be trying to use this technology find other habitable planets for when global warming consumes us all. Some sort of drive that powers a machine to work at light speed without harming the matter within that machine would do nicely.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus