Layouts

Yeah these people are actually people that I associate with in REAL life.And im not the type that says oh these random people in the world wants to be my friend are my REAL friends cause there not. And just because im a proud star wars geek doesn't mean I can't have REAL friends. Right now I have a Hitman Blood money layout and they said it looks pretty sweet.

Oh yeah!.....SO can anyone make a really good KotOR layout!?

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Masta Revan your probably asking in the wrong place. There are plenty of sites dedicated to taking art requests (sigs, avatars and otherwise). Though I don't think any seasoned graphics artist would be hanging around here.

I'm not too fond of myspace myself. That said, let's try to help MR out a bit more instead of spam up the thread. *hint hint* :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well you could take screen shots like Lady Crimson ,and there are some wallpapers at Deviantart.com

Besides KOTOR is much cooler than normal starwars....well it isn't anymore after all I just said it was cool which of course was very daggy.

Stupid little crab. :)

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

He's not a crab, if you haven't noticed. Do crabs have falanges spawning from they're upper lip? Didn't think so. Now go back to your cave, turn on your X-Box and play KotOR while you weep over the fact thatt you will never get a girlfriend.

:(

Pretty harsh, Krookie.

Besides, (s)he is 10 years older than you <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

LOLOL :(

Yeah Krookie.. that was too harsh... You seriously need to take a joke once and a while.

And he made a joke about Zoidberg... not you and you just reacted like if he was teasing you and your whole family..

Stupid little crab. :lol:

LOL

He's not a crab, if you haven't noticed. Do crabs have falanges spawning from they're upper lip? Didn't think so. Now go back to your cave, turn on your X-Box and play KotOR while you weep over the fact thatt you will never get a girlfriend.

:lol: I hope that wasn't directed at me.

Though I don't know if you can use Deviantart as backgrounds...I don't know what is possible for myspace.

EDIT: I think it was directed at me. :lol:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.