Bioshock interview @TTLG

Morgoth

If perchance any of you ****s happen to have snagged early copies of Bioshock, you might want to hold off on playing them. Word through the grapevine is that being noticed playing or getting an achievement on your account could result in said account being shut down.

If perchance any of you ****s happen to have snagged early copies of Bioshock, you might want to hold off on playing them. Word through the grapevine is that being noticed playing or getting an achievement on your account could result in said account being shut down.

Nonsense.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Nonsense.

I was skeptical as well. Besides, all you reallly need to do is unplug your network cable and you're home free.

I'm getting me a Big Daddy figurine in my Limited Edition! :)

I have to import mine from Sweden! Of some reason, they aren't selling the limited edition in Finland for some reason. It better be worth the 58

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

IGN scores 9.7

There is art here, despite what many would say isn't possible with games, from Roger Ebert to game designers like Hideo Kojima. But it's in BioShock--it's in the gorgeously realized, watery halls of Rapture. It's in a Little Sister's expression of thanks when you choose to save her, or the utter silence if you harvest instead. It's in the way the characters develop, in the testimonials of the recording boxes you pick up along the way. It's in the way the narrative is structured, and the way it blends so seamlessly with the action. Irrational had a clear vision with this game, something pulled off with remarkable precision in every department. They didn't just deliver something that's fun to play, a criterion so often cited as the benchmark of what makes a game worthwhile. BioShock stands as a monolithic example of the convergence of entertaining gameplay and an irresistibly sinister, engrossing storyline that encompasses a host of multifaceted characters. This is an essential gaming experience.

Sounds like the same nerd-rage when Gamespot gave Halo 2 a "mere" score of 9.4

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy