My first SW role-play

Ok basically on this role-play, i will be Atton Rand non-Jedi (more fun that way) and me and the rest of the Exile's crew team up and go look for him, the story will progress through you guy's, ok here are the possible character choices:

Atton - Me! :(

Mira - Pending

Bao-Dur - Pending

Brianna (Handmaiden) - Pending

Canderous/Mandalore - Pending

GO-TO - Pending

Mira - Pending

T3-M4 - Pending

Visas - Seejai

Note: I have decided to make the Exile male LS.

Ok i'l start:

I finish my quick game of Pazzak in my mind and decide to go to the cargo bay to get some Juma, i walk into Mira along the way. ''Hey Mira, i'm going to the cargo bay for some Juma, you want some?''...

Now it's your turn, anyone who wants to play the role of Mira just continue the conversation, otherwise start again if you want.

P.S. this is my first ever role-play so please don't get angry if i screw up.

Edited by Metal_billy

Ok let's start over:

I'm feeling very bored, i have played Pazzak in my mind 5 times, it's not as fun as playing with someone else! So i decide to go to Visas, i know she is a Jedi but i have never seen her play and i'm curious.

I walk over to Visas and see that she is meditating, i cough slightly...

Ok continue it Seejai.

Wouldnt it be better if you bought http://www.wizards.com/starwars/product.asp?17650 , some dice and played with your friends by the dinnertable instead?

That way, you would almost be social :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

<font color=" 00ffff ">

"with u?? what would be the point in such a game.... altho i suppose i could. its a long ship ride"</font>

Edited by seejai

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

''Great, i'l deal''

After a suprisingly difficult match i win, Visas was very good for a Jedi with no eyes, i suppose maybe she used the force, i dunno such things are behind me, aswell as my Sith days...

Visas suddenly turns on her lightsabre and points the blade at my chest.

''Hey wh..a..t are you doing?'' i stammer.

Edited by Metal_billy

do we have a mira or should i be her???

Edited by seejai

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

do we have a mira or should i be her??? and how can i change my font color (sry off topic)

Sorry, i ment to say Visas, to change the colour highlight the text you want to change and select your desired colour at the ''COLOR'' option at the top of the page.

dont underestimate me "jedi" i can see right through you. or at least as far as I need to. there is no longer any need for u to be hear...the old woman no longer keeps you captive. what are your intentions?!

Edited by seejai

dont underestimate me "jedi"  i can see right through you. or at least as far as I need to. there is no longer any need for u to be hear...the old woman no longer keeps you captive. what are your intentions?!

''I..um..wish to find the Exile, you see he owes me some credits and...''

Visas suddenly waves her hand and i blank out...

I wake up in the bridge with Bao-dur looking at me with a concerned face.

Edited by Metal_billy

((we need more people to be characters... hey wannabesith u should be someone))

then carry on baodur

I wake up in the bridge with Bao-dur looking at me with a concerned face.

Bao-Dur looks down at Atton. "Are you alright? Visas carried you in here about an hour ago."

I groan and sit up, my head feels like its been trampled on by a herd of Ronto's, i look at Bao-Dur. ''Hey Bao-Dur, Visas got angry with me and did something with the force to me, last thing i remember is having a Pazzak match with her when she suddenly got angry with me, i wonder what i did wrong...''