What did Revan discover?

Guest The Architect

But yet again, the idea of the Star Forge producing unlimited resources in KOTOR was far fetched IMO...

The Star Forge drew it's energy from the Force(DS), right? Then what was that matter stream coming from the sun? It might have drawn the resources from there, without any significant effect on the sun's mass. Just a thought.

How can you get metal and ore from mere sun? and the Force thats not viable

PS: ALEC SIG SPAM!

Actually it's the picture of a SW duel... and your spamming with your Revan removing his mask and with that dumb double poster thing.

Spam: Not exactly intolerable. However, try to keep it minimal and avoid if possible. Mods usually insist on having none of it at all.

We could also ask if Kreia did actually discover everything that Revan knew about to go a bit further.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

At least you ask it kindly vaxen... however I've removed everything.

Unfortunately we couldn't have the chance to ask Kreia any more questions in the game... but I believe she did know Revan's purposes.

You can, as the sun gets older there are heavy elements in it, if you could find out how to draw the elements from it, it's possible. You Jupiter if you wanted to for it's gases for fuel, but the problem would be getting those fuels out of Jupiters massive gravity well.

No the sun is just comprised of burning hydrogen and and nuclear reactions.

Oh and Alec read the forum guidelines where it says how big your sig size is supposed to be... :thumbsup:

You can, as the sun gets older there are heavy elements in it, if you could find out how to draw the elements from it, it's possible. You Jupiter if you wanted to for it's gases for fuel, but the problem would be getting those fuels out of Jupiters massive gravity well.

Oh and Alec read the forum guidelines where it says how big your sig size is supposed to be... :thumbsup:

In fact I've already removed it!

Well, theoretically it's possible to take apart atoms and rearrange the components to other atoms. It would require massive amounts of energy though.

Im not sure, but haven't they already done this with particle accelerators? I remember hearing they've made atoms that don't naturally exist. They weren't stable and broke down in almost an instant.

Guest The Architect

Sturm is right, you cannot get metal and ore from a sun. Look, the bottom line is, many things in Star Wars is unexplained, and there is no point in continuing a pointless debate about something which is not possible to do, so lets get back on topic...

How about a theory that the True Sith are not really the remnants of Ludo Kressh's followers.

Now then, when Revan's memories returned he remembered that during the Mandalorian wars he went in search of the cause of this war and found something in the unknown regions. This something was a very powerful Sith lord who really 'awakened' when Exar Kun was defeated and 'the currents of the force in republic space' turned to one of peace and light.

Because this 'creature' which, let's go can be called a Sithari despised peace and light awakened and found it's first ally in Mandalore (the one before Canderous) who was the leader of the Mandalorians during the wars he started. This Mandalore might be a force sensitive which explains why he could hear the Sithari's call.

Anyway, Mandalore was corrupted to the dark side during the Mandalorian wars and launched his attack against the Republic. The Sithari, capable of resting in some sort of hybernation was put to rest as a result of conflict / war and the dark side which holds sway during the wars. From the Mandalorian Wars came the Jedi Civil War followed by the Kotor II shadow war. All this time, the Sithari, his space in the unknown regions and the ones who were allied (or more like enslaved) by the dark force energy which surrounds this 'creature' were at piece because of this ongoing conflict and had no intention of invading republic space. They might be in the same sort of hybernation as their leader.

Revan remembered what had happened during his scouting mission in these True Sith regions. The first time he went there(during the Mandalorian wars), he may be accompanied by some of his friends or followers who, overwhelmed by the Dark force energy, way way richer and seductive then what we saw in Freedon Nadd's and Ludo Kresshes tomb, corrupted his friends who turned on each other and Revan himself. Revan, who of course was the most powerful of them was the only survivor of that ship and collected some data then and trough the force found out what could awake these "True sith" creatures, the ones enslaved by the Sithari.

These true Sith we must battle in Kotor III would awaken by two things: When they are threatened, or when they feel that the force turns to harmony and peace.

Now, I am not suggesting that these True Sith creatures are animals, no off course not. No, I think they are a force sensitive species who could live for a very, very long time, because of their hybernation capabilities and which are very strong. Remember, they are not human so who knows what they are capable of or what they know about the force. I think they make a good bad guy this way.

If the True Sith are according to my specifications it would provide a reason why:

1) Revan went into the unknown regions himself (He knew that his friends would turn on him and each other). That's why he took only droids with him since they couldn't be corrupted. I also think that Revan could be more resistant to the Dark force energies in the unknown regions. The exile is as we know also more resistant to this which is the reason why T3 went in search for the Exile.

2) Revan started the Jedi Civil war. He would know if he didn't, the True sith would awake and either corrupt or wipe out the Republic.

3) Why these True Sith didn't attack the republic. Because the wars happened and the currents of the force were one of darkness, war and conflict.

4) Why Revan would need a huge army to defeat the True Sith because the Sithari would have corrupted / enslaved thousands which the Republic couldn't defeat

About what happened to Revan in the unknown regions you could speculate many things. I think Revan somehow failed in his mission to either destroy the Sithari and with it the source of the dark power (LS) or claim the power for himself (DS). And I think this would be our job to finish what Revan failed in Kotor III. You could off course play as Revan himself but I think this would be a short game and I am no big fan of that idea. No, better start a new character who I think would be best suited as a character who is more or perhaps completely resistant to the corruption of the dark power in the unknown regions. This could be done perhaps if our new character:

1) Comes from a certain planet

2) Learned a special technique for this resistance / immunity

3) Is someone who is cloned perhaps

4) Any other idea, who knows

Remember that Resistance or immunity doesn't mean you don't have a choice.

Edited by hawk

Master Vandar lives!

The True Sith could be followers that kept their sect secret from the galaxy for thousands of years. They where mysterious individuals that used ancient Sith magic and were more careful at the Force rather than brutal assassins like the Sith we met up to now.

Malachor V was probably an important True Sith colony in the past and held the secrets that Revan discovered and that eventually led him to go in the UR.

These True Sith could well be remnants of Naga Sadow or Ludo Kressh... or of an ancient Sith lord during the Sith Golden Age. Perhaps even followers of Marka Ragnos, the greatest of all.

Their Empire was much more vast than the one of the Sith who fought in the JCW and were then defeated in the Sith Wars.

These Sith are a far greater threat... and Revan knew he needed only unique individuals to be able to fight them... that's why he programmed T3 to search for the Exile.

During the Mandy Wars the Exile probably got to know Revan personally and had the chance to study more secrets of the Force than other Jedi.

Those secrets could've later been used against the real Sith. Revan later turned the power of Malachor into a weapon he could use to destroy anyone. And perhaps Malachor is even more secret than what we believe. Some artifacts could even contain what eventually destroys the True Sith.

i'm quite clueless about what Revan have found about these true sith...

sometimes it seem they are really a sort of sect hiding inside the galaxy/republic, so they could be basically everywhere, maybe with tempes/academies/other on remote planets as malachor/korriban...

(to give an idea like many palpatine)

sometimes they really seem to be a strong empire situated in some unknow region of the galaxy and now ready to attack and conquer the republic (after they weakened it with the manda wars).

instead i don't agree much with the idea that malachor cantained knowledge to destroy the true sith or that Revan made it a weapon against them

malachor was intended by revan to convert his/her army to the dark side and to his/her will, the hole/wound in the force was caused instead (accidentaly) by the exile.

also i don't agree with the idea that nihilus and sion had to be destroyed because they where a "beacon" for the true siths... for sion can't really express much, but nihilus had to be stopped or his hunger had consumed all the galaxy.

also i think that nihilus, for his nature, was actually a threat more dangerous than true siths, but we will discover that in next chapter.

instead i'm quite sure that true siths know really well the situation of the republic, they started mandalorian wars and now they are probably just awaiting to strike the final blow.

Well, everybody seems to be forgetting about the history lesson you receive about the Sith in the first game. None of these Sith Masters mentioned, not Ragnos, Kreesh, or any of the others, even Revan, are truly Sith. The Sith were a race of people who existed long ago -- before the Republic, even -- and are now extinct. At least in this part of the universe. The Sith we know from the movies and even from the KotOR games are simply humans (and aliens) who have embraced the Sith doctrines. Now, I'm not saying these are the people that are referred to, but if any people fully deserve the title of "True Sith" this would be them.

I do think that True Sith Empire is a mucher darker verison of the Nazi Germany.

Much like the Nazi's Furher, The True Sith empire has their verison of the Furher.

Like any government, there will be Sith Governers.

Ties to Ludo Kesseh's Armies, These Empire grew into more stable goverment.

O RLY?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

YA RLY.

I sense the natives are becoming restless once more. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts