Stuck in a glitch...

Okay. I just finished Goto's ship. I am DS Male, and have Hanharr (instead of Mira) in my group. When I get to the very end and board the Ebon Hawk I go through the cutscene talking with Hanharr. Then Goto's droid shows up. At the very end of this conversation my only choice is for Hanharr to take me to the Jedi on Nar Shadda (the dude with the handlebar mustache).

Here is the problem: NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I AM STUCK IN THE ROOM WITH THE JEDI!

I can't get out! The door is "magnetically sealed from the inside". Regardless of whether I kill the jedi or have him leave to Dantooine, I can't get out of the room.

I reloaded from an earlier ship, beat Goto's ship again (wasting an hour of my life) and it still is all phuggggged up. I am like 20 hours into the game and in need of some help here.

Any ideas?

P.S. I can't change characters as to do the wall glitch thing. I am literally stuck in that room with no way out.

Reload again. After you finish G0T0's yacht, just before you exit his ship to allow it to be blown up, save your game. Then fight with Zez-Kai Ell again. Try it for at least another 4-5 times. So that when you reload, you won't have to renegotiate G0T0's ship all over again. If you still get same outcome after quite a few times, then you might have to restart.

If you are using PC version, try reinstalling again.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Reload again. After you finish G0T0's yacht, just before you exit his ship to allow it to be blown up, save your game. Then fight with Zez-Kai Ell again. Try it for at least another 4-5 times. So that when you reload, you won't have to renegotiate G0T0's ship all over again. If you still get same outcome after quite a few times, then you might have to restart.

If you are using PC version, try reinstalling again.

What do you mean allow it to be blown up? As I understand it, it blows up only after I board the Ebon Hawk at the end. After I board the Ebon Hawk it goes into the cutscene with Hanharr talking about the repurcussions of Goto being dead, etc. Then, Goto's droid joins you. The next thing you know you are on Nar Shadaa with Zez-Kai Ell. There is no oppurtunity to "save" after you board the Ebon Hawk.

I appreciate the help... I am just a little unclear as to what I can do.

Save your game before leaving G0T0's yacht, so that reloading is easier if you find that you still cannot exit room after fight with the Jedi master.

If you have reloaded and fought the Jedi master 4-5 times and still cannot get out of the room, then there is a bug with this game. Might have to restart.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Save your game before leaving G0T0's yacht, so that reloading is easier if you find that you still cannot exit room after fight with the Jedi master.

If you have reloaded and fought the Jedi master 4-5 times and still cannot get out of the room, then there is a bug with this game. Might have to restart.

Thank you for the help, but unfortunately I tried it several times. Meh.

Sadly, my last save was at the beginning of Nar Shadaa. I am just so paranoid that even if I go back and do it all the same bug will happen again.

Wow. I just went through all of Nar Shadda AGAIN! and the same thing is happening. I don't freaking understand this.

The room that Zez Ell is in I have been in earlier in the game. Right before T3 goes to Goto's warehouse, the whole crew is in the room... and the door is OPEN! Then, when I beat Goto's ship and have Zez Ell standing there going through the convo, the background appears to show the door OPEN. But as soon as the battle engages the door is SHUT! and I can't get out. This is ridiculously frustrating.

Only way to fix this is to use the "whereami" armband...

Don't know the link; try a search in the forum for it...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Q. I have defeated Zez-Kai Ell and am now locked inside his cabin

A. This is another known bug only solvable with help of a mod. Download the "Whereami armband" here (thanks to Darth333)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

yeah that game has sooo many glitches. hahah whenever hanharr picks up mira by her throat hes like grabbing a foot above her head so she just floats there (off topic)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

I assume this is only for PC? Because I am on XBOX.

Yeah; altough it MIGHT (small chance though) work with a modified X-Box too...

^