How Kotor 3 could look like

Yes, but that is Mass Effect, it was not like Kotor at beginning with

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No one. <_<

BUt Kotor's are D&D, ME isn't

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*Shrugs* But if its not static it could be really awesome. Didn't LA buy the rights for a new "exiting" physic engine not a long time ago?

I don't know why they would want an engine that is "exiting", although, it would logically be cheaper than an "exciting" one...

Somebody shoot me please.

Missade visst det. Fast och andra sidan m

I wonder how Force Crush would look like under those graphics...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I believe you'll find a connection between this new game engine, and this little piece of plastic.

http://www.temple.edu/ispr/examples/ex05_04_20.html

Combined, the games of the future will all be this realistic, and more.

So no, these will not be cutscenes thrown in every time you use a force power, this will be the norm for the games of the future. Cool eh? :cool:

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Yes, but that is Mass Effect, it was not like Kotor at beginning with

Yes, Xard. I understand this. Things change, though. It is also quite possible BioWare is developing the next KotOR. Who really knows for a fact?... You?

Bio stated after Kotor that they will do only their own IPs from now on. So it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I believe that Force Crush was in it, when the guy was getting the stormtrooper and levitating him up and down, he had the same movements as if he where casting force crush.

Hopefully it comes on PC :)

The game IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! It's around the Rise of the Empire era... so we don't know whether K3 will be like that... but if it is.... LUCASARTS will be flooded with money....

Hope K3 is like this!