Atton romance?

I've heard rumors that if I have high influence with Atton, Atton will die for me at the end of the game in the battle with Sion. Well, I tried having high influence with Atton, but nothing happened. It was just me and Sion in the end.

I've also heard rumors that if I have higher influence with Disciple than Atton, they will have friction in the Ebon Hawk. So after trying to play the game again, there finally were two scenes where friction was shown to me, and one scene where Mira remarked on the meditation envy. Afterwards, Atton was suppose to "wrap" to the dark side and fight it out with Disciple in the Trayus proving ground - that didn't happen either.

Are these just rumors, or did people actually have successful romance with Atton? Can you give me exactly what I need to do in order to have romance with Atton? Or can you send me your game files where the romance scenes occur at angielah@gmail.com? Thanks in advance!

Like I said in your PM, it's been cut. Impossible to access without the proper files. Which, I don't have nor does anyone else. Also, there was supposed to be another scene after Disciple sends a message to the republic and Atton confronts him about it which wasn't cut.

I've heard rumors that if I have high influence with Atton, Atton will die for me at the end of the game in the battle with Sion. Well, I tried having high influence with Atton, but nothing happened. It was just me and Sion in the end.

I've also heard rumors that if I have higher influence with Disciple than Atton, they will have friction in the Ebon Hawk. So after trying to play the game again, there finally were two scenes where friction was shown to me, and one scene where Mira remarked on the meditation envy. Afterwards, Atton was suppose to "wrap" to the dark side and fight it out with Disciple in the Trayus proving ground - that didn't happen either.

Are these just rumors, or did people actually have successful romance with Atton? Can you give me exactly what I need to do in order to have romance with Atton? Or can you send me your game files where the romance scenes occur at angielah@gmail.com? Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't post your e-mail address out like that. It provides spam bots and other nefarious devices to plague your e-mail address.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Has anyone ever gotten Atton to talk to them after the Jedi enclave meeting instead of Disciple? I heard a rumor that it was possible, but no one clarified it, and I'm pretty sure if it were influence based it would already have happened in my game.

Has anyone ever gotten Atton to talk to them after the Jedi enclave meeting instead of Disciple? I heard a rumor that it was possible, but no one clarified it, and I'm pretty sure if it were influence based it would already have happened in my game.

Nope. Complete rumor. Impossible to happen. And no, it's not cut content either.

Well considering Atton had to scrape himself off the floor when you enter the ****pit I'm guessing he was in the medical bay getting treatment for Di before Di comes and talks to you.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

You shouldn't post your e-mail address out like that. It provides spam bots and other nefarious devices to plague your e-mail address.

Optionally, make it private.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

:D

He fights sion in cut content

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

The fight scene with Atton and Sion will be in the Restoration Project mod, I think. I remember they had a fairly big discussion about the various ways it might play out. There's also a sound file of cut content in which Atton lies dying after the fight and declares that he loved you - it'll be somewhere in the sound folders if you have the PC version.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)