NHL

Darque

You get TSN yet none of the Sportsnet stations? The Western feed had the EDM/CLB game then followed it up with the ANA/CGY matchup. I didn't even bother watching any of the other games tonight.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You get TSN yet none of the Sportsnet stations?  The Western feed had the EDM/CLB game then followed it up with the ANA/CGY matchup.  I didn't even bother watching any of the other games tonight.

I have Sportsnet "Ontario." :( The only team I've ever seen them show has been the Leafs. <_<

Edited by Deraldin

Yep and I'm stuck watching the Canucks. :) ... this regional coverage stuff has got to change. If I'm paying for satellite TV I should get to choose which games I want to see.... on a more positive note, kudos to Kaberle and McCabe. Nice to see the rest of the team step up with Sundin and Raycroft out.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Yep and I'm stuck watching the Canucks.  :)  ... this regional coverage stuff has got to change. If I'm paying for satellite TV I should get to choose which games I want to see.... on a more positive note, kudos to Kaberle and McCabe. Nice to see the rest of the team step up with Sundin and Raycroft out.

Yeah, but did they have to do it against my Habs? >_<

Yeah, I love when Kaberle and McCabe click. It's like we get offence from everywhere; the forwards bring the first attack and if the puck isn't cleared then there's our sexually ambiguous duo at the back pumping in shots.. uh.. right. You get the point.

Four wins in a row! I can't even remember the last time that happened :thumbsup:)

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yep and I'm stuck watching the Canucks.  :thumbsup:  ... this regional coverage stuff has got to change. If I'm paying for satellite TV I should get to choose which games I want to see.... on a more positive note, kudos to Kaberle and McCabe. Nice to see the rest of the team step up with Sundin and Raycroft out.

Well, the idea is that with your satellite TV, you can get NHL Centre Ice. I think it's crap too. I hate seeing the 'Off Air' on the other Sportsnet stations I get. If it wasn't included in the package, I'd drop everything but Sportsnet West, since there's no reason for me to watch anything on a different Sportsnet Channel. The only reason why I would consider getting them is so that I could watch different hockey games, but they don't let me do that.

Poor Jussi. He doesn't get many chances, and when he gets them he doesn't give this team a chance to win. The Oilers were destroying this sorry-ass St. Louis team for the best part of 60 minutes, but when you let softies like that 2-1 goal in your team is forced to chase the other for the whole game. I really liked the effort from 94-10-34, and if they can keep that mojo going things will only get better. This was just one of those bizarre games, but the Oilers played a good game today and that promises a lot.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

But I hate losing to the St.Loser Blues!!

aw, give 'em a break. their stud defenseman, mcginnis, retired and the lauries sold off everyone else leaving poor doug weight and keith tkachuck to lead the team alone.

but alas... i must admit. after 26 playoff appearances in a row, after last year's dismal showing, it looks like a new trend is underway with the bluenotes. :thumbsup:

hey, at least i got a world series to brag about! :)

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

Hey, I always thought that Hull and Oates were the **** back in their day.

Boston is still suffering from the loss of Ray Bourque, so I can understand your MacInnes reference, taks.

But the Blues seem to have our number and no one else's.

And I see that inserting Fernando Pisani onto the Oiler power play is providing production tonight.

Ryan Smyth just scored shorthanded to follow up that PP goal. :blink: I'll chalk this up not to the team's hard work, but my bud light vintage Oilers cap which I donned after Colorado went up one nothing.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

mcginnis was just named some sort of VP in the blue's organization, btw. he was loved nearly as much as hull in st. louis. of course, his reputation and fan-love was well earned. st. louis is a diehard hockey town, too.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

st. louis is a diehard hockey town, too.

you really have to wonder about how the city will respond to the 'new' Blues. I mean, there were so many empty seats on Sunday I thought I was watching a Washington game from last season. I guess raising ticket prices after failing to make the post season and gutting your team doesn't do wonders for the organizations' PR.

And I haven't checked any of the sports sites yet, but if Liles isn't suspended I'll be super pissed off.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

TSN says he won't.

This lenience has to stop. Even if the dirty play wasn't "intentional" (whatever that means) he could still have put Ryan Smyth in a bleeding wheelchair. Sometimes I wonder what they're actually doing at the top level of this league. If the message is that it's a-okay going about kneeing people left and right this league is gonna go nuts.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I don't know if any of you watched the Wild/'Yotes game last night, but Georges Laraque rallied his team from a two goal defecit via a tilt with freak of nature Erik Boogard. Check out the video, then wince as you see Boogards' knee crumble akwardly as he wrestles with BG. Laraque also netted two assists last night.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I hate when the Leafs have a few days off.. It's so boring. Except if Ovechkin plays, of course. Or Malkin. Or Crosby.

I should be happy the Leafs get a few days of rest (injuries to Sundin/Raycroft has time to heal) but it's really driving me nuts.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!