NHL

Darque

well, as a general rule us Oiler fans are one part optimistic, two parts delusional. (w00t)

Odd, I thought that was Leafs fans. :p

No. We're more like one part apathetic, one part quivering-heap-of-snot-and-tears-in-foetus-position-on-the-floor.

Go.. Leafs.. Go..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

well, as a general rule us Oiler fans are one part optimistic, two parts delusional. (w00t)

Odd, I thought that was Leafs fans. :)

No. We're more like one part apathetic, one part quivering-heap-of-snot-and-tears-in-foetus-position-on-the-floor.

Go.. Leafs.. Go..

Okay, but how about the people who pay to see the Leafs in person? :)

And it seems that Jim Balsillie has pulled his bid for ownership of the Penguins.

I missed all but the last five minutes of Edmonton's loss against Colorado tonight. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

edit:at least we didn't let in seven goals this time!! (w00t)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

really had the old rangle dangle on tonight.

Heh, we played last night, then again tonight, now we don't play until tuesday. I love the NHL schedule. :p

let's see, three points for Sundin, Sid nets another four (though nothing for Gonch? ****ty!), which gives him what, ten in his last two games? He makes Ryan Malone look like the second coming of (gulp) Kevin Stevens.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I added that comment to the link. I'm hella famous now. :p

I've gotta admit I'm starting to doubt whether Hossa, nay anyone will be able to keep up with the Kid this season. Does that put him seven points ahead of Jagr now?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I added that comment to the link.  I'm hella famous now. :)

I've gotta admit I'm starting to doubt whether Hossa, nay anyone will be able to keep up with the Kid this season.  Does that put him seven points ahead of Jagr now?

I saw that comment, but I didn't bother looking at the name. :p

And yeah, that's 7 points ahead. ^_^

I just watched it again, and it just amazes me how Crosby can make a journeyman like Zhitnik look like a rookie. If you could bottle the intensity and focus that that kid has, you could run rampant over the league. No, better...the world. :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sid the Kid really is something special. Ovechkin had a hat trick and still he's being outrun by Crosby (who had four points!). Yup, it feels like noone's going to be able to catch him this year. Barring an injury. And he's only 19! How good can he become?! Scary.

The Leafs won their second in a row to improve to 2-7 in their last nine. But it was an away-win against the reigning Stanley Cup champs.. so I'll gladly take it. And the captain played well again. Let's hope that's the end of his elbow problems now.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And he's only 19! How good can he become?! Scary.

Yep, and here at home, in Sweden, they are moaning about how awesome Nicklas B

Edited by Accept

Ummm, it's 7-1 Toronto and Sundin only has one point.  WTF?

Stupid Toronto just had to be playing tonight. If it wasn't for them, I could be watching Ottawa beat Buffalo, or Montreal and Pittsburgh go at it. <_<

And it's 8-1 now. Sundin has 2 assists. Wellwood has a hat trick and two assists. Ponikarovsky has two goals.

Montreal-Pittsburgh seems like an interesting game so far.

SHOTS ON GOAL
            1st  2nd  T
Pittsburgh  17 	 5 	 22 
Montreal     3  17   20

:crazy:

Edited by Deraldin