NHL

Darque

I guess the league bigwigs were too busy eating their turkeys.

And you'll be pleased to know I just picked up Koivu and Souray for my Sportsnet pool for the week of December - oh crap I just made my pics for the week ahead of the one I should be picking for.

Don't mind me, but this will be the easiest way to remember.

Koivu

Horcoff

Smyth

Sykora

Hemsky

Kariya

Bergeron

Souray

Weber

Roloson

Okay, um, so, yeah, 12 games tonight.

I'm just switching to the Pittsburgh game right now. It's kind of odd because there hasn't been too many matinee games so far this season. And now, because of Turkeyday in the States now there are four.

And I haven't seen Sidney Crosby on the ice yet. He's my highest scoring player in one of my other pools. :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

How the heck is Darcy Tucker tied for 3rd in goals??

Well if we check out how many of them are powerplay goals... :)

McCabe hasn't been getting as many so Tucker seems to have picked them all up.

A PPG is still a goal though. He's off to a great start offensively. More PPG than anyone else in the entire league.

Well, you can't count on the ex-Oilers for really lighting it up on the Leafs, and since the rest of them are pretty much kids, you'd kind of expect Tucker to be logging in a fair amount of ice time.

And whatever Ted Nolan is putting in the Kool Aid down in Long Island seems to be working. The Islanders, at 10-7-3, are playing some decent hockey.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I've been singing the praises of scoring grinder Jason Blake for a few years. Nolan seems to be inspiring Yashin to play hockey with some passion for the first time since coming over.

This team could be scary if it gets more scoring from guys like Satan and York.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I guess the league bigwigs were too busy eating their turkeys.

And you'll be pleased to know I just picked up Koivu and Souray for my Sportsnet pool for the week of December - oh crap I just made my pics for the week ahead of the one I should be picking for.

You have goals from both Koivu and Souray tonight. Koivu also had an assist :lol: Feels so good to see Montreal beat Buffalo. :aiee:

Scoring 7 goals on away ice is good. Even against Washington.

And with a little luck, Sundin will be back in the line-up on Saturday!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Grr. The captain is back and what happens? Everyone else in the team takes the night off! AGAINST LOWLY BOSTON!

At least Darcy Tucker nailed Chara.. I love that guy! :wacko:)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I wonder if he-who-shall-not-be-named is going to blow away the boo level set by Mike Comrie? Edmonoton faithful can be merciless at times.

Ah well, at least I can join in once I pay the twelve dollars neccesary for the pay-per-view.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I wonder if he-who-shall-not-be-named is going to blow away the boo level set by Mike Comrie?  Edmonoton faithful can be merciless at times.

Ah well, at least I can join in once I pay the twelve dollars neccesary for the pay-per-view.

I heard the crowd booed during the last home game when they announced that the next game was against Anaheim. :(

This is why pl;ayers shouldn't have lopyalty to fans 'cause fans tend to only have loyalty to the ti teams. Oiler fans *never* liked Pronger. They only liked him because he was playing for the Oilers. He played hard, and heart for them all the way to the Finals.

Then again, the fact that they likely won't make the Finals without him, and he's doing awesome with his new team probably gets udner their skin too.

If only the Oilers had treated him well enough to keep him happy enough to stay; there wouldn't be this mess.

Don't worry Oiler fans. NY has done the same thing in the past too. Every team has. You reap what you sew. You treat players poorly, they will eave or demand a trade.

With every boo it makes it even clearer that Pronger made the right decision to get out of a town full of ungratefuls who didn't really appreciate him as a player or as a human being.

*shrug*

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Although I'm thankful that we could take two points tonight, I wish it didn't have to come at the expense of Laozi's team.

And our coach apparently, and just last week I was all, "At least we're not Columbus." :dancing:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The arm strength on isn't actually all that impressive, given that you aren't really supposed to use your lower hand to shoot the puck.

Lemieux gets a nice one during the game in this video

It's still not the best one hander I've seen him do. I saw him get tied up just to the side of the net, and watched him put his stick with one hand between his legs, and flick it top shelf on the goalie while fighting off a defender with his other arm. I can't seem to find it unfortunately, but it is easily one of the most jaw droppingly impressive goals I have ever seen.