Kinrath Infinite Xp

I heard that there is a way to use an infinite kinrath spawn on dantooine in the caves... I think u have to do something, exit and return and u find the kinraths again...

Is it true? Can someone help?

Basically, when you run into the kinrath cave, an initial wave of kinrath hatchlings will appear. After that, swop one character from your party and another into the party. Do this when you are in area of crystal formations, then try running out of cave. Kinraths will appear and game will pause if it is allowed to. Rinse and repeat. Usually suggest it to others as infinite Hssiss spawn might be a bit hard.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Though you don't get much XP.....If you need more put some music on,have Kriea in your party and set some mines.

Or the Hissis respawn and see how many you can get before the screen freezes. :)

Cheaters...... ;)..................................... :ph34r:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Though you don't get much XP.....If you need more put some music on,have Kriea in your party and set some mines.

Or the Hissis respawn and see how many you can get before the screen freezes. :)

Cheaters...... :)..................................... :ph34r:

No, not cheaters, Exploiters. They are technically not cheating, just taking advantage of an ingame glitch... :blink:

I too recommend the Hisiss exploit, but only for the strong. (If you are a Consular/Jedi Master/Sith Lord it should be a cakewalk, spawn as many Hisiss as you want {I can get 12 or more}, Freeze them all using Insanity or similar Power, then Force Storm them all. This gives you alot of quick kills for a good amount of XP.)

Don't really go past level 24, which is why fighting Kinrath is ok.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

After getting to level 24 from fighting kinrath, would end up somewhere between level 34-36 towards Malachor V part of game.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You know how Kreia says not to touch the dead corpses on Korriban because they arent worth your time or whatever? Yeah well when you do tamper with them (Which I'm sure everyone has atleast done once, due to curiosity, and the fact that we wanted to loose influence with Kreia :p ) Yeah well went you tamper with the bodies, look through them a Hssis spawns, and I personally havent done it, but I think when you keep looking through it, they would keep spawning.

Note; Tomb only...

Other corpses are a 1 time thingie :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

wait.. so how do u do it? yeah bc i thought u only do the corpse once.... (sorry im a little slow)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

In Korribans tomb; there is the body of a Jedi.

Keep clicking on it will spawn ALOT of Hsiss :sorcerer:

Rinse and repeat till you have a lvl that suits you

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

oh thats awesome!! thank you (i dont think i have ever got past like level 25 so this should help)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Note; Tomb only...

Other corpses are a 1 time thingie :thumbsup:

Oh, I thought it had something to do with the tomb, taking in to account that I'm not an 'sploiter. Which tomb was it, that Shyyrak Cave? Is it at the end how there are the two Hssis on the bridge and on the far left is a corpse?

Further done that cave... :)"

^

Damn, was supposed to be "down"; but now edit does not work...

Are you SURE on that? :)"

(also the body to the far left; wasn't that Kotor1?)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

Two Hssiss guard entrance to Sith tomb in Shyrack cave once bridge is crossed. Saving game before entering helps.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Two Hssiss guard entrance to Sith tomb in Shyrack cave once bridge is crossed. Saving game before entering helps.

I agree. It is better to save cos the tomb can get quite tricky and you have to fight Malak, Bastila and Co., you have to help the Rep soldiers, fight a dozen bats and a few terentateks, choose your loyalty (whether towards Kreia or your friends) and finally fight Revan.