If I was video gaming industry overlord...

...i would create an MMO where strategy, RPG, adventure elements are combined.

Wehere you can be a merchant who has a fleet of ships, a 'simple' adventurer who fights beast from eye to eye, a noble who owns lands and has castles and armies, a mastercrafter who works for the noble and creates the castles, an atrisian who paints the halls of churches, an inventor who makes better, newer weapons armors and maybe invents steam machines, a fisher who carves bones and sells fish soup, or a soldier who can be in the army (normally only npc-s) of a noble and gain higher ranks till he becomes a general.

IB1OsQq.png

...i would create an MMO where strategy, RPG, adventure elements are combined.

Wehere you can be a merchant who has a fleet of ships, a 'simple' adventurer who fights beast from eye to eye, a noble who owns lands and has castles and armies, a mastercrafter who works for the noble and creates the castles, an atrisian who paints the halls of churches, an inventor who makes better, newer weapons armors and maybe invents steam machines, a fisher who carves bones and sells fish soup, or a soldier who can be in the army (normally only npc-s) of a noble and gain higher ranks till he becomes a general.

sounds like a midevil eve online.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 4 weeks later...

If I was video gaming industry overlord...I would create a game where there would be steampunk, fantasy, sci-fi settings and the player travelling between them. And for that to it all to make sense, the player later discovers in the storyline that he is really connected to some big gaming system in a dark cyberpunk world. Each of these settings would be deep roleplaying games, with multiple choices in its own right. And since in the storyline these settings are in-game, the characters can be the same. What I mean is this: a character named Jane Doe would be a sexy romancable elven maiden in bikini chainmail in the fantasy setting, in the steampunk setting she would be a teethless whore dying from some sickness and in the sci-fi she would be a... lawyer. The first of these setting changes should be a surprise to the player; the player goes to sleep in an inn in fantasy and wakes up in a mansion in steampunk only to find that his butler was yesterday the king who ordered him to save the world. There will definiately be dialogue that reveals the true nature of human spirit, humanity`s realitonship with God and pink bunnies. In other words except a little bit of Torment, Kotor2, dope, magic mushrooms, Bible and pr0n all combined and mixed into writing that makes Avellone look like a hackwriter.

Here is an example:

Sexy woman: I want to have wild sex with you.

PC: Hell yeah!

<A mysterious old woman enters the scene>

Mysterious old woman: Do not let yourself be so easily deceived!

PC: But..I...she busty...Who you?

Mysterious old woman: Ah, I see you are blinded by appearances (points to sexy womans boobs) only and only see and hear what the World wants you to see. What She wants you to see in her. You see lies, hear lies and love them. What does that make you? What are you when you accept lies as truth?

PC: What you mean?

Mysterious old woman: I will show you. I will show you what she really says not what she says to you. Look deep in her soul and see what is behind the walls around her heart.

PC: OK

<There is a bit of magic in the air and the sexy woman divides into three sexy women>

Sexy woman 1: I am a whore. I sleep with thousands. Lover of all and none at all.

Sexy woman 2: Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, la-la-la-la.

Sexy woman 3: <looks gothic and stares into darkness>

PC: <Awereness> You are masks. Dissappear.

<Lots of special effects, epic music and in the end sexy woman 3 remains. She looks the PC into eye>

Sexy woman 3: I know you. You called me. Your voice a faint whisper. But I heard. I came to you.

PC: Reveal yourself to me.

Sexy woman 3: <falls into trance> Winnie the Pooh, you are my best friend. What shall we do today? Lets play hide-n-seek. No don`t go there, that is mommys room. Daddy says she is an whore. That she ran away with evil Antonios. Do you think mommy still loves us, Winnie? <screams> No Daddy, I didn`t mean it. <cries> I am sorry, please don`t hurt me. Daddy please, don`t take Pooh away!!!

Mysterious old woman: Do you see now?

PC: <awereness> I see now. It was you. You are the sexy woman!

Mysterious old woman: I am...in a way.

PC: And in a way you are not. You are a mask. You were afraid. You were afraid that I would hurt you like your Father when he accidentally mistakened your teddy-bear for firewood.

<tears roll down old womans face(NB! Pixel Shader 5.0 needed to see this effect)>

PC: You need not to know fear anymore.

<Mysterious old woman and sexy woman 3 transfrom into beautiful wise woman>

Beautiful wise woman: Will you love me?

PC: Sure

Beautiful wise woman: <kneels before PC> I am yours for an eternity. Devour me!

Enough with the dancing clown.

If I was video gaming industry overlord...I would create a game where there would be steampunk, fantasy, sci-fi settings and the player travelling between them. And for that to it all to make sense, the player later discovers in the storyline that he is really connected to some big gaming system in a dark cyberpunk world. Each of these settings would be deep roleplaying games, with multiple choices in its own right. And since in the storyline these settings are in-game, the characters can be the same. What I mean is this: a character named Jane Doe would be a sexy romancable elven maiden in bikini chainmail in the fantasy setting, in the steampunk setting she would be a teethless whore dying from some sickness and in the sci-fi she would be a... lawyer. The first of these setting changes should be a surprise to the player; the player goes to sleep in an inn in fantasy and wakes up in a mansion in steampunk only to find that his butler was yesterday the king who ordered him to save the world. There will definiately be dialogue that reveals the true nature of human spirit, humanity`s realitonship with God and pink bunnies. In other words except a little bit of Torment, Kotor2, dope, magic mushrooms, Bible and pr0n all combined and mixed into writing that makes Avellone look like a hackwriter.

Here is an example:

Mysterious old woman: Ah, I see you are blinded by appearances (points to sexy womans boobs) only and only see and hear what the World wants you to see. What She wants you to see in her. You see lies, hear lies and love them. What does that make you? What are you when you accept lies as truth?

Mysterious old woman: I will show you. I will show you what she really says not what she says to you. Look deep in her soul and see what is behind the walls around her heart.

<There is a bit of magic in the air and the sexy woman divides into three sexy women>

Sexy woman 1: I am a whore. I sleep with thousands. Lover of all and none at all.

<Lots of special effects, epic music and in the end sexy woman 3 remains. She looks the PC into eye>

Sexy woman 3: I know you. You called me. Your voice a faint whisper. But I heard. I came to you.

Sexy woman 3: <falls into trance> Winnie the Pooh, you are my best friend. What shall we do today? Lets play hide-n-seek. No don`t go there, that is mommys room. Daddy says she is an whore. That she ran away with evil Antonios. Do you think mommy still loves us, Winnie? <screams> No Daddy, I didn`t mean it. <cries> I am sorry, please don`t hurt me. Daddy please, don`t take Pooh away!!!

PC: And in a way you are not. You are a mask. You were afraid. You were afraid that I would hurt you like your Father when he accidentally mistakened your teddy-bear for firewood.

<tears roll down old womans face(NB! Pixel Shader 5.0 needed to see this effect)>

:stabs out his eyes:

talk about bad writing.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:wub:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Here is an example:

:stabs out his eyes:

talk about bad writing.

talk about hentai game story :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png