Lebanese rockets hit Israel after airport attack!

jaguars4ever

The US should have never gotten involved in the first place.

This would be quite a good time for the US to get involved, in a non-military way. Where's the US envoy shuttling between capital cities? Where's the Russian foreign minister, for that matter? Where's Condoleeza Rice? Could we have some diplomacy, please? :ph34r:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ehm no, I know they have plenty of funds and weaponry, what I don't know is whether or not they have enough troops.

Perhaps they outta hire mercenaries. :ermm:)

But that hasn't been done by a nation in centuries...

Now we only need conflicting interests by foreing powers and it's hello to World War 3.

:mellow:

It seems too damn possible.

It always seems too damn possible.

In anything.....ever.....

Not even in WW1 & WW2?

The more the US interferes the worse things get.

Even in WW1 & WW2?

What people do in their country is their business, not ours.

Even the Nazis?

Your tank looks like a shoe.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

African states and groups have made good use of mercs in this century, no doubt. Even the US have mercs (you call them contractors I believe) in Iraq at the moment.

At any rate, the Germans wasn't teh evil bad guys in WW1, there weren't any, so I don't know if you can say you made it worse or not by entering.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

African states and groups have made good use of mercs in this century, no doubt. Even the US have mercs (you call them contractors I believe) in Iraq at the moment.

At any rate, the Germans wasn't teh evil bad guys in WW1, there weren't any, so I don't know if you can say you made it worse or not by entering.

What about the Ottoman Empire?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

What about them? Can you say that their people were treated any worse than, say, those of Imperial Russia? I have no idea, but Europe was filled with Kings and Emperors at that time, and none of the major powers are above blame for the events that lead to that war.

Also, I don't think US troops ever fought Turks, you tell me.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What about them? Can you say that their people were treated any worse than, say, those of Imperial Russia? I have no idea, but Europe was filled with Kings and Emperors at that time, and none of the major powers are above blame for the events that lead to that war.

Also, I don't think US troops ever fought Turks, you tell me.

Well officially (at first) we weren't at war with the Ottoman Empire, just Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#E...e_United_States

Edited by Craigboy2

Hey, it looks they've bombed some random Beruit suburb in RETALITORY ACTION! (<--Worms World Party - what a game! :) )

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/13/mideast/index.html

Now I'm all for killing terrorists in the most excruciating way possible, but killing several dozen to 45 civilians sounds like fighting dirty.

manthing2.jpg

the only way isreal has survived has been a near constant flow of second hand equipment from the usa. If the US hadn't done this no matter what the training was they still would have had the bejesus beaten out of them by the islamic states.

I think that america should cut most of the parent child ties to isreal and trade like we do to all the other states in the world.

oh and there are snakes on the plane.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

the only way isreal has survived has been a near constant flow of second hand equipment from the usa. If the US hadn't done this no matter what the training was they still would have had the bejesus beaten out of them by the islamic states.

I think that america should cut most of the parent child ties to isreal and trade like we do to all the other states in the world.

oh and there are snakes on the plane.

Than why don't you just fluse them down the toliet? But you might have to fluse twice...they look pretty big...

"the only way isreal has survived has been a near constant flow of second hand equipment from the usa. If the US hadn't done this no matter what the training was they still would have had the bejesus beaten out of them by the islamic states."

Yeah. I see. It's unfair for US to give them aid; but it's a-ok for the Islamic States to gang up on sucha small country half a dozen (or whatever) to 1. Yahoo!

The only reason why the Islamic states still exist, and Isreal simply has blown them to bits with the power they do have is because the rest of the world would not approve of such harsh action by Isreal. L0LLERS!

Anyways, more seriously, hearing about innocents (which is different from civilians in soem cases) is never good so hopefully something is worked out. Perhaps, next election, the Palestinians won't elect a terrorist group like Hamas into govern. Not to mention the interverence of Hezbollah, and the uselessness of the Lebanese gov't to control their own country. Not to mention Isreal seemingly having no worries about bombing civilians. Tsk, tsk all around.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Can't they just take it to The Thunderdome? Two men enter, one man leaves!

--

Also: Volo raises a very good point - not all these so called "civilians" are actually innocent. It's become common practice for these Islamic terrorists to integrate themselves into mainstream society, with the idea that they're given greater flexibility to switch the point of attack. Also, many of these civilians who aren't directly involved in terrorist actively are known to harbor and aid the terrorist scum.

manthing2.jpg

Can't they just take it to The Thunderdome? Two men enter, one man leaves!

--

Also: Volo raises a very good point - not all these so called "civilians" are actually innocent.  It's become common practice for these Islamic terrorists to integrate themselves into mainstream society, with the idea that they're given greater flexibility to switch the point of attack.  Also, many of these civilians who aren't directly involved in terrorist actively are known to harbor and aid the terrorist scum.

Maybe not all of them are innocent, perhaps, but even a few innocents killed isn't good...

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

"Volo raises a very good point - not all these so called "civilians" are actually innocent."

I should point out that I was referring to both sides, and this is true in almost all conflicts. But, like you said, even one innocent dead is a bad thing. Heck, if I had it my way, there'd be no dead and we'd live in a Happy Happy Land; but alas not to be.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hades, mate, you could say the same thing about the English and the Welsh 700 years ago. Or the English and the Scots. Hell, England has been at war with France for almost its entire history. Things can change.

As for terrorist/freedom fighters you all know my feelings on this point so I shan't rise to it. :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Same goes for Sweden and Denmark (and to some degree Norway, as we owned them for 400 years), and just look at us now... the closest thing to bringing up old feuds is a good soccer match.

BTW. Danes are some of the best huggers in the world, according to some english study. Not me, however. And I have no idea why I posted this. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

Hades, mate, you could say the same thing about the English and the Welsh 700 years ago. Or the English and the Scots. Hell, England has been at war with France for almost its entire history. Things can change.

As for terrorist/freedom fighters you all know my feelings on this point so I shan't rise to it.  :thumbsup:

Couldn't you throw English and Irish up there as well?

As for terrorist/freedom fighters you all know my feelings on this point so I shan't rise to it.  :huh:

Couldn't you throw English and Irish up there as well?

I could, but only if I wanted to undermine my argument! :D

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.