What ever happened to...?

The three jedi masters that try to break you from the force after kreia forced pushed them against the walls? or after you get that Hut guy to supply Citidal station w/ fuel? I never got a thank you or a we got the fuel message from that luetenant guy.

I would also like to know what happenes if you help the ithorians rivals in the restoration project... I've allways chosen to help the ithorians.

The three jedi masters that try to break you from the force after kreia forced pushed them against the walls? or after you get that Hut guy to supply Citidal station w/ fuel? I never got a thank you or a we got the fuel message from that luetenant guy.

I would also like to know what happenes if you help the ithorians rivals in the restoration project... I've allways chosen to help the ithorians.

anyway

the jedi masters are died

the fuel mission is never truly complete

and i dont know

For the Fuel Stuff:

Q. I finished Fuel for Telos but nobody confirms that they have gotten themselves fuel...

Q. I cannot find the Telos Escaped Criminals!

Q. After training Handmaiden I find myself at the Telos Academy with nothing to do

Q. Visas will not learn me Force Sight

A. Find a fix for these issues here

For the masters:

Did you check the floor? "They are worse than dead"

Edit; Help Czerka:

No FP bonus; but more XP and credits...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Did you check the floor? "They are worse than dead"
"This master is dead... depleted of life. His body is more than lifeless, it is like an absence in the Force."

Sounds quite dead to me.

Sounds like they never even become ghosts as Oi Wan, Yoda and Vader did (bye bye Vrook, Forever :()