Saturn Knight/Flashback Comics

Hi guys,

I am very proud to announce that the Saturn Knight/Flashback Comics site is live.

"What is the Flashback Universe?

The Flashback Universe is really two things: a tip of the hat to old comic books and an exciting glimpse into the future of comics."

It will feature the work of Jim Shelley (writer/web designer) and myself.

Come visit our site and if you like it, tell a friend. :wub:

http://www.flashbackuniverse.com/default.aspx

Our first story featuring Saturn Knight will be available in August.

Our second story will be our "halloween special" in october with "the Legion of Monsters". And in december we will have our tale with the RuneWraith.

Hope you guys will like what we have prepared.

webillo7009xq.jpg

Looks both cool and lame at the same time. I like how I was like "Dude, she looks like a chick Dr Doom" then bam, turns out she's the dictator of a small nation.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

comedygold.png

:lol:GOLD

(its true though, evil psycho ex-girlfriends are the worst)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Man, I wish American Gothic was still around, not these laughable retro spandex-creatures.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...
Everybody dies?  Not much of a future there.

:'(

but only two people actually stay dead (well one now) Uncle ben and buckey(buckey came back as a soviet)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Everybody dies?  Not much of a future there.

:'(

but only two people actually stay dead (well one now) Uncle ben and buckey(buckey came back as a soviet)

Winter Soldier was hardcore.

CAPA011_covcol.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought it was lame. Cybernetic assassin brainwashed by the soviets? C'mon...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I thought it was lame. Cybernetic assassin brainwashed by the soviets? C'mon...

It would have been cooler if they had let people know it was Bucky. Russia's greatest soldier being the former sidekick of Americas? That would have been good.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Back the Flashback Comics topic:

I suggest you guys get a forum. You know, so people interested can meet with other people who are interested.

That way you can have topics not go off into 'basic comic discussion' like this one did.

Anyway, I like the Fantom Force. They seem like a darker version of the fantastic four.

Edited by TrueNeutral

That way you can have topics not go off into 'basic comic discussion' like this one did.

Why is it bad? If there's no advancement in the discuassion on the original topic, it's natural that the thread develops to another route. It's not like we are going overtly off-topic or spamming.

kirottu said:

No, I didn't say it was bad, but if they had their own forum then they could have both a place where you discuss Flashback Comics and a place where you discuss other comics. Keeps it from getting cluttered up and confusing.

Looking at the artist's portfolio, I have to say that I like this version *clicky* of 'The Paladin' his design much more than the final one.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Oh, I misread your post. I thought you meant that the discussion here often deviates from on-topic comic posts to general comic chit-chat. Sorry, carry on.

kirottu said: