Reguarding KotOR

About a year ago i decided to buy KotOr and try it out. Well i did good in the game up untill when it would transit from upper city to lower city. The game and computer would crash. So i found that the graphics card i was using wasnt completely up to spec. So i went out and got a NVIDIA GeForce MX 4000 128MB graphics card. Then when i did the configuration test everything matched up fine. But, even though thew game doesn't crash at that particular spot, it will crash in the middle of battle, and the computer can't tell me why. So i stopped using the game. Went out and and traded it in for for a different copy thinking it was the disc. Still no luck. So i go out and buy KotOR II and play that and beat the game twice. Now i want to go back and beat KotOR finally, but i cant because the game still crashes in the middle of battles. So then i sent the Problem to Microsoft and they tell me its an audio patching problem and that i have to download this patch to get it to work. So now i have three workable theroires. One: Walmart gets Crappy Hardware Two: Not to download the patch when i install the game or Three: Its an Audio problem that i dont know how to fix...Help

I believe you are in the wronf forum, try this link instead http://swforums.bioware.com/forums/viewforum.html?forum=80

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "