Trapped on Nar Shadaa

Has this ever happened to anyone. It's been awhile since I played so bare with me if I can't remember right.

You go to your ship to fight the reptile-like creatures who have boarded. After you step off you should get a message from Atton saying you have a message at the ship, but if you step back onto the ship to quickly the message won't cue and you won't get an invite to the Jek-Jek-Tar, thus leaving you stranded in the game. That happened to me like twice when I was playing.

iceman1731.jpg

Has this ever happened to anyone.  It's been awhile since I played so bare with me if I can't remember right.

You go to your ship to fight the reptile-like creatures who have boarded.  After you step off you should get a message from Atton saying you have a message at the ship, but if you step back onto the ship to quickly the message won't cue and you won't get an invite to the Jek-Jek-Tar, thus leaving you stranded in the game.  That happened to me like twice when I was playing.

Its happened to me a few times. I also get holograms of people standing in the ebon hawk when it happens.

When you first land on the planet create a new saved game. That way when the main quest gets screwed up you can start the planet over. This is especially important for Nar Shadaa. If you dont do everything perfect and in the right order you cannot complete all of the side quests.

Has this ever happened to anyone.  It's been awhile since I played so bare with me if I can't remember right.

You go to your ship to fight the reptile-like creatures who have boarded.  After you step off you should get a message from Atton saying you have a message at the ship, but if you step back onto the ship to quickly the message won't cue and you won't get an invite to the Jek-Jek-Tar, thus leaving you stranded in the game.  That happened to me like twice when I was playing.

Yeah, that's happened to me but I save obsessively so it was no big deal -- just annoying. Once the Red Eclipse fight never triggered at all even though I'd done all the sidequests and the Exchange was plenty mad at me -- had to do Nar Shaddaa ALL over again. >_< That was the worst bug I came across.

• 3 weeks later...

This keeps happening to me; I can't figure out how to get around it. Are you supposed to get a message after you come off the ship after the fight? because Iv'e been standing there for hours and nothing's happened :cat:

I can't figure out how to get past this. It happens every damn time. Are you supposed to get a message when you step off the ship after the fight, because I've been standing there for ages and nothing's happened.

You shouldn't have to do every side mission... I never do.

It's supposed to be after you fight the Red Eclipse people, and have done some sidequests, although not all. But you can always trigger it by talking to the little bat-person by the pazaak den. Whats-her-name, Kallah something I think. Just pay her to send word of you to the Exchange and you'll get the summons the moment you leave the area.

this has never happened to me but the first time i played through, i didnt get to complete alot of the sidequests before the exchange contacted me....so now i have a pattern..i go in and do all of the little quests on the docks and on the landing pad such as....recovering the droid from the parts dealer...talking to lootra before i go to refugee sector...causing the droid to explode for borna....i also set up things to get into the security room in voggas chambers...get the juma juice...fix the pylons...ok i could go on forever and then the last thing i do is go into the refugee sector...i fix the speeder....kill all the exchange thugs...take the speeder to the docks...finish up stuff there and then i go back to the refugee sector...and walk out which for me always triggers the scene where the thugs have taken over the ebon hawk...i go and kill all of them...exit and go about my business and by then i get the message....do everything you can though...sorry if this is too long and too much explanation...lol...ive played this often

Me neither, I think what happened to me was, doing some quests for the refugees and helping them/unhelping them and when I completed some of that stuff Atton called me to come back to the ebon hawk. I was also stirring up some stuff within the entertainment promenade

Well, usually I do this:

1) Speak to Sullustan about redeeming his droid from Kodin and buy it back from the vendor.

2) Speak with both Duros vendor and Rodian vendor and decide which one to side with.

3) Do quest for female Twi' lek in swoop racing area by rewiring droid to self-destruct.

4) Use Kreia's Stealth to eavesdrop on what aliens are saying in slums after speaking to Fassa to trigger option in getting juma juice.

5) Side with Vogga on hijacked freighters.

6) Get to cantina, obtain juman juice from wine vendor and volunteer to dance for Vogga. After that, fill water urn in Vogga's chamber with juma juice before unlocking his inner chamber to find some items.

7) If playing as LS, get to Refugee sector and after speaking to Hussa, intimidate Exchange boss Quarren and defeat him before heading back to EH for Red Eclipse fight.

Usually, Visquis' hologram appears after exiting EH from Red Eclipse battle.

Have not really tried Pazzak quest but it might also count in getting Exchange's attention.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Q. I am stuck on Nar Shaddaa. Visquis does not wish to contact me.

A.

This can be caused by several things.

1. Red Eclipse fight. This is a required event, needed to proceed. After doing this you will still not be contacted unless the Exchange has heard of you though. When in the Refugee Sector there is a Speederbike you can repair. If you use this bike to exit the Sector though you might miss the trigger that causes the Red Eclipse to spawn. To make them spawn enter the Refugee Sector and exit it again on foot...

2. The Exchange might not have noticed you. Ask the bat-like creature in the Cantina Sector what the Exchange thinks of you. If this is not enough you can pay him 2000 credits. You wan't to pay it to please the Exchange if they already like you a bit or pay him to piss of the Exchange if they already started hating you. This should be enough to make them notice you.

3. There is an issue that the call was made without actually being played if you exit the Ebon Hawk and then re-enter it right away when the call should have taken place. Usually this is notified by a clone of Atton standing outside of the Ebon Hawk. If this is happening download the KSE here and use it on your save. Change 300NAR_Visquis_Call=1 to 300NAR_Visquis_Call=0 under Globals-Booleans

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Is visquis the squid guy overlooking the refugee sector, cause I kinda killed him. That should have angered the exchange, right? But I'm still not getting anything.

I can't imagine the number of people who must have traded the game in because of this bug.

Would not simply go by doing only a few quests for the game. Usually helps to do more of some side quests if possible. However, if you have done all side quests and no cue from Atton occurs about meeting Visquis, it could be some fault in game.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Is visquis the squid guy overlooking the refugee sector, cause I kinda killed him. That should have angered the exchange, right? But I'm still not getting anything.

That's Saquash... not the one you need to get contact with...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I did too, simply because he is still an Exchange overseer although he is not Visquis.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 4 weeks later...