What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

I don't know the name of the song but they keep on saying "And we're all right now." If anyone knows the name of the song that would help a lot.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

could you describe it a little more? Does it sound old, new...?

I was listening to it on the classic rock station.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

B00005AXZN.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

So damn good. Names like Genies, Sorcerers and Mesopotamian Nights are so cheesy, but the mix of black metal and crazy Arabian prog is just too good.

refo_main.jpg

This is officially the point I no longer like Spinefarm, this album is just too Finnish, not bad, but I don't get why they are so highly praised by us.

DismemberLikeAnEverflowingStream250.jpg

Old-skool, pretty much the oldest possible skool. I like Edge of Sanity-like fusion death more, but ya gotta know your roots, right?

DS-Moon.jpg

Prog rock with teensy bits of death in the mix. A solo project of the EoS-braintrust Dan Swan

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know the name of the song but they keep on saying "And we're all right now." If anyone knows the name of the song that would help a lot.

It's probably "All Right Now" by Free. It was the band Paul Rodgers was in before he was in Bad Company.

Recently, Paul Rodgers toured with Queen as the new Freddie Mercury.

Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do

Livin' on the razor's edge, balancing on the ledge

.... I've never seen someone critique an album for being too Finnish...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It's probably "All Right Now" by Free. It was the band Paul Rodgers was in before he was in Bad Company.

Recently, Paul Rodgers toured with Queen as the new Freddie Mercury.

Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do

Livin' on the razor's edge, balancing on the ledge

It's amazing how many more result I get when I take away the "we're" part.

Then you haven't been to Finland, or heard the distinct Spinefarm(it's a record lable)-sound. <_<

Free - All right now

Lookit here, I found me mom's compilation cd.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, I know some labels tend to have their sound they stick to.

There's a pretty cool metal show I listen to on Thursdays on the way home from work. You can check out some of the playlists here. I think they play some of the reputable (?)metal bands out there. I know they interviewed Dragonforce a few weeks ago.

The station has another metal show that seems to be more popular (i.e. get more requests), but I'm still at work when it's on so I haven't listened.

B000002HD5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Afghan Whigs - Fountain and Fairfax

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Yeah, I know some labels tend to have their sound they stick to.

There's a pretty cool metal show I listen to on Thursdays on the way home from work. You can check out some of the playlists here. I think they play some of the reputable (?)metal bands out there. I know they interviewed Dragonforce a few weeks ago.

The station has another metal show that seems to be more popular (i.e. get more requests), but I'm still at work

Those two are like complete opposites. :D First one plays nothing but symphonic and power metal, while the second one seems to suffer of headbangititis, aka "trying to be too true". Cool though.

Melechesh - Rub the lantern

kirottu said:

European Power Metal? Dude... Yeah, I mean I'm cool with that, you're my homey, we can listen to Bauhaus together. No Biggie. The Baley is all about the love. Keep it flowing.

And now, the greatest album ever released,

LiquidSwords1.jpg

European Power Metal? Dude... Yeah, I mean I'm cool with that, you're my homey, we can listen to Bauhaus together. No Biggie. The Baley is all about the love. Keep it flowing.

And now, the greatest album ever released,

LiquidSwords1.jpg

Hey shut your trap(and fingers), I have standards enough to not to listen to that stuff. Dragonforce is an exception.

And Liquid Swords is cool. Are we cool now?

John Mayall - Supernatural

kirottu said:

I'm currently listening to Massive Attack's Unfinished Sympathy

I've been thinking about possibly training for and participating in 2007's Great North Run and this song has almost convinced me to do it since it's my "running" song... I always listened to this whilst doing any cross-country running when I was at school... and for a short time (due to my old Walkman dying its death) when I was at the gym on the treadmill :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]