9/11, Loose Change

Moose

oh, and for the record, not all the boxes were lost. they at least found the one from the pentagon and the one from the plane that ditched. oops.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

What about that video of the plane crashing into the pentagon? Why was that confiscated and only finally released a year later... but only 5 frames, showing nothing but the explosion?

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

i don't know... a plane crashes into the most protected facility in the world and we wonder why the government is protective of the evidence?

taks

I would have expected the evidence to be confiscated, but why didn't they release the whole video?

Why was a small jet engine totally unrelated to a massive boeing found and photographed at the scene?

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

I would have expected the evidence to be confiscated, but why didn't they release the whole video?

uh, the video was the evidence i was referring to. it's not very clear anyway.

Why was a small jet engine totally unrelated to a massive boeing found and photographed at the scene?

i've never seen or heard of that.

taks

Queston: what about the phone calls (he's got a point, when was the last time you used your FULL NAME with your parents?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

All the stuff concerning the twin towers is suspicious, but I'll be honest. I refuse to believe a government would have destroyed thousands of peoples lives like that. It's simply too sick to fathom. I genuinely believe those black boxes may have gone missing but...

... that passport, no way in hell did it survive that inferno. I suspect it was planted. America needed that passport. It had to have it. It would have been horrible if it didn't - no one to lash back at.

I reckon a plane probably did hit the pentagon, but it wasn't a jumbo jet. The whole thing is really suspicious given the evidence.

Queston: what about the phone calls (he's got a point, when was the last time you used your FULL NAME with your parents?)

a) which phone calls were taped? and...

b) when was the last time you were on a suicide plane knowing your death was imminent?

taks

All the stuff concerning the twin towers is suspicious, but I'll be honest. I refuse to believe a government would have destroyed thousands of peoples lives like that. It's simply too sick to fathom. I genuinely believe those black boxes may have gone missing but...

they didn't.

... that passport, no way in hell did it survive that inferno. I suspect it was planted. America needed that passport. It had to have it. It would have been horrible if it didn't - no one to lash back at.

you're putting the cart before the horse. you start out by assuming that it couldn't have blown away in the wind then rationalize it by saying they needed the evidence to "prove" the conspiracy. nobody needed any more evidence than was already there. scads of evidence disproves every conspiracy claim already.

I reckon a plane probably did hit the pentagon, but it wasn't a jumbo jet. The whole thing is really suspicious given the evidence.

yes, it was a 757, flight AA77. it is now gone along with all the passengers that were on it. the evidence is not even close to suspicious.

taks

True, but you can't really compare the two.

Why not?

The decision to blow up the towers or to go to war implies the death of thousands.

And who says the war hadn't started yet? :ph34r:

Do I really have to answer that? No I'm sure it was a rhetorical question, and I see your point - but I don't really want this thread to become a discussion about Iraq.

yes, it was a 757, flight AA77.  it is now gone along with all the passengers that were on it.  the evidence is not even close to suspicious.

taks

But Taks, according to the FAA two of those flights are still valid - and weren't even scheduled to fly that day.

• Like 1

Why not?

The decision to blow up the towers or to go to war implies the death of thousands.

because in the end, the military is designed to go to war and result in death, whereas the civilians in the towers are those the military is designed to go to war to defend.

taks

But Taks, according to the FAA two of those flights are still valid - and weren't even scheduled to fly that day.

uh, that's not true at all. they were scheduled to fly that day. the statistics for their flights are not in the database, however, because it is a database of on-time statistics. none of the 4 never arrived.

taks

Theres a series of videos on youtube called "Screw Loose Change" which goes alongside the documentary and points out flaws.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Why not?

because in the end, the military is designed to go to war and result in death, whereas the civilians in the towers are those the military is designed to go to war to defend.

taks

I wasn't talking about the soldiers' deaths. Innocent civilians die in wars(any war, not just Iraq and I don't want to go there either Moose) also. Thousands of them.

I'm just saying that thinking politicians wouldn't kill innocent civilians to protect material things and interests of great monetary value is simply ignoring the horrible thruth.

We are sheep.

I'm just saying that thinking politicians wouldn't kill innocent civilians to protect material things and interests of great monetary value is simply ignoring the horrible thruth.

i think you have extended it a bit too far. sending troops to some other place to start a war which will result in civilian deaths is far different than killing thousands in your own country, particularly thousands that closely associated with your own economy.

taks

i'm not sure what your point is given that taking down two towers, the actual physical symbol of US wealth, is hardly in any interest to "protect material things and interests of great monetary value." something this idiotic could have easily resulted in an economic crash, destroying all that said selfish politician is supposedly attempting to protect.

way off the mark on that one astro.

taks