Keria is the handmaiden mom??

Sorry, I never saw/heard that anywhere in my games.

It is in LS ending

That would explain then. I always play darkside.

:o

Oh my, K2 was published 2005 and you still haven't played as LS single time? Wow! (w00t)

Well, remember what Atton says: "She might've been beatiful once" etc. talking about requiring hard living to get such face etc.

It is possible that Kreia is Arren Kae.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I remember this being discussed last year or early this year, and most people thought she wasnt Handmaidens mother. I for one dont think she could be, because as was mentioned, she didnt fight in mandalorian wars, she was a librarian at the time

or Darth Traya, which would exactly be a jedi now :o

Maybe some people just like playing it one way, as it is their ultra favourite way :)

She fought in Mandalorian Wars.

Oh, was K2 published to Xbox during December '04? Geez, that is long time :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dear God, not another one of these topics...

least it's not "Kreia is Bastila!"

go ahead... check my topics started, I actually started one to laugh at Lucasforums.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

But beyond my pathetic fixation with grammar, I had some good points that nobody felt compelled to refute.

Why don't the handmaidens recognize Kreia as their mother if they honoured her by resembling her? I acknowledge that the darkside can make you look different/ugly, but not beyond recognition.

Clearly I can't be away for long without the board going crazy - I cannot believe people have allowed this misconception to slip through the radar.

1. Yes, the Handmaiden Sisters honour the face of their mother.

2. BUT: They do not have the same mother as Brianna does - that's why Brianna is the "last of the Handmaidens", looks a bit different than her sisters, and is generally looked down upon by them, since they sense their father's "betrayal" in her.

So the claim that the sisters would have looked like Kreia is a nonissue - there is no suggestion that she was ever their mother. There is, however, basis for speculating that Kreia and Arren Kae might be the same person and so Brianna's mother.

But no, there is no conclusive evidence to support OR reject the idea. We just don't know. No one can prove that Kreia is Arren Kae and so Brianna's mothers, but nobody can prove that she isn't either.

Guest The Architect
Clearly I can't be away for long without the board going crazy - I cannot believe people have allowed this misconception to slip through the radar.

1. Yes, the Handmaiden Sisters honour the face of their mother.

2. BUT: They do not have the same mother as Brianna does - that's why Brianna is the "last of the Handmaidens", looks a bit different than her sisters, and is generally looked down upon by them, since they sense their father's "betrayal" in her.

So the claim that the sisters would have looked like Kreia is a nonissue - there is no suggestion that she was ever their mother. There is, however, basis for speculating that Kreia and Arren Kae might be the same person and so Brianna's mother.

But no, there is no conclusive evidence to support OR reject the idea. We just don't know. No one can prove that Kreia is Arren Kae and so Brianna's mothers, but nobody can prove that she isn't either.

That's exactly right. There is no proof that Kreia is Arren Kae, but there is also no proof that Kreia isn't Arren Kae, but IMHO, true coincedences are rare, and there are just far too many coincedences IMHO for Kreia not to be Arren Kae, the clues are there, just like the clues were there with the overrated Revan plot-twist from KOTOR. So, IMHO, Kreia is Arren Kae.

I don't think there are all that many clues about Kreia being Arren Kae. The only sure thing is that both were former masters of Revan. On the other hand, you have them leaving the Jedi/being exiled for different reasons. One left because she was pregnant, the other because of her teachings.

I don't think that the timeline really fits if Kreia is Arren Kae. Brianna was born years before the Mandalorian war, she has to be, because otherwise she wouldn't be old enough when the Exile arrives at Telos.

If Brianna was born that far before the war, and Arren Kae was exiled because of her pregnancy, how did the Jedi know that Arren Kae/Kreia fought in the Mandalorian war, if she was no longer part of the Jedi Order?

Kreia says that she was Revan's first and his last master before he left the Jedi. How would she be able to do that, if she was long gone?

Revan didn't decide to leave the jedi until way after Brianna was born.

This discussion has been going on for something like 5807 pages and won't end until a developer finally chimes in or KOTOR III comes out and gives an answer, which likely won't happen for the next 5000 pages, either :)

I don't think there are all that many clues about Kreia being Arren Kae. The only sure thing is that both were former masters of Revan.  On the other hand, you have them leaving the Jedi/being exiled for different reasons. One left because she was pregnant, the other because of her teachings.

And how reasonable is it to exile her for having a child, especially when considering that Jolee trained his wife against the council's wishes, watched her fall to the dark side, failed to kill her when she tried to murder him, then went on to kill other jedi? Jolee was forgiven, but his crime was far greater than Kae's. Unless, of course, the reason we hear for Kae's exile is not what the real reason she was exiled. And given that it is Kreia who tells us that (Disciple tells us Kae was exiled as well, but not why), that can certainly suggest something else.

I don't think that the timeline really fits if Kreia is Arren Kae. Brianna was born years before the Mandalorian war, she has to be, because otherwise she wouldn't be old enough when the Exile arrives at Telos.

If Brianna was born that far before the war, and Arren Kae was exiled because of her pregnancy, how did the Jedi know that Arren Kae/Kreia fought in the Mandalorian war, if she was no longer part of the Jedi Order?

Arren Kae was a female Jedi Master before the Mandalorian Wars. She was one of the many masters to train Revan, and she later followed him to war against the Mandalorians.

You're right in your speculation, but not the conclusion, because Kae is indeed exiled just before the Mandalorian Wars, which is very close to 10 years before K2. Clearly Brianna had already long since been born by then.

Kreia says that she was Revan's first and his last master before he left the Jedi. How would she be able to do that, if she was long gone?

Revan didn't decide to leave the jedi until way after Brianna was born.

She wasn't long gone. Just like Kae, Kreia was exiled for her teachings just before the Mandalorian Wars. Convenient, isn't it? :)

This discussion has been going on for something like 5807 pages and won't end until a developer finally chimes in or KOTOR III comes out and gives an answer, which likely won't happen for the next 5000 pages, either :ermm:

Not really. People just have to accept that we just don't know. The timeline does fit remarkably well for the purpose of having Kae be Kreia. Still, that does not mean that she is Kae. We don't and can't know that Kae is Kreia. We also don't know and can't know that Kae is not Kreia.

How could she be exiled before the war when Revan didn't "fall" until after the war? I swear, the timeline of KOTOR is screwed.

No, all her students until that point had fallen to the dark side, so the masters exiled her. Revan was her her last hope, and then he fell too, of course, and his fall was then attributed to her dark teachings as well.

It does fit.