Blade Runner Question

Morgoth

Yes, yes and no.

Sorry.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I actually really liked the game. It was more of an adventure game than anything else. It also was pretty short, I think under 10 hours. It did a great job of capturing the atmosphere of Ridley Scott's world.

I'm guessing you will have trouble running it on XP though.

I own that game and it was really great! It has at least 4 different endings but is quite short overall. It was very interesting for its time, but it still might be worth a look nowadays.

If it's only for 1 euro, go get it. BTW, isn't there a program that allows you to play old games on new pcs (I think there was a thread about that here...)

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Blade Runner is Windows native (Am I even using the term correctly? Anyway, it was developed for Windows 95). And yes it works well on XP. The game was available on the now defunct Frenchkiss abandonware site.

Edited by Baley

Well, it's mostly a click-on-everything type of game...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p