Strongest/best starship

Which do you think is the best starship in K1/K2?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is the best starship in K1/K2?

• Ebon Hawk
    • Endar Spire
    • Leviathan
    • Harbinger
    • Ravager
    • Soujourn*
    • G0-T0's Yacht* I think it's the name of Carth Onasi's ship in K2

Leviathan naturally.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, the Leviathan is nothing compared to the Ravager. During the clip where the Sith fleet arrives at Telos you can see the Ravager alongside a battle cruiser like the Leviathan... and it's way smaller.

Ravager is flying only because of Nihilus.

Without him it is just piece of junk, dead ship from Mandy wars

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ravager looks cool, Republic ships are nice and effective too, but Leviathan's have more firepower. Goto's yacht...nah, it was blown up by Republic immediatly when cloaking device went off. :-

So coolest one is Ravager, best Leviathan

Goto's ship was blown up by his rivals in the Exchange. But it was nice though, it had an exotic look. Uhm... I prefer the Republic ships. If you noticed in K1 during the battle against the SF, the Republic vessels blow the Leviathan and other similar ships into dust in a few seconds.

One thing bothers me... how come the SW starships don't have any shields? At least they have shields in Star Trek.

Hmh, but wasn't there "Hammerhead" ship in that cutscene where GO-TO's luxury yacht was destroyed?

Well, not actually to dust. They won the fight yes, but remember Bastila's battle meditation. As DS sith fighters are pwning sojourn

They are same type of ships, you know. With different names

I think that in five years they may have improved something... besides... on Wookieepedia it says that the Endar Spire was considered a freighter not a battlecruiser like the newer ones.

Ebon Hawk FOREVER :D Revan's ship as Exile's...!

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has no chance against any of those.