Best Dark Side Line

When I said irony I used the wrong word, I should have said "Hypocritical"

You where saying that Vaxen's quote wasnt really evil, then one of your quotes was:

Revan to Bastila-"You keep looking at me...........see anything you like?"

Hmm... Real evil isnt it.

no I was speaking of my quotes. :wub:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Exile: "You two, give me all your credits, then go jump into the central pit."

[Force Persuade] Weequay: "B... b... but... can't ... resist... take the credits... I have to... go..."

[Force Persuade] Trandoshan: "Jumping into the pit is a good idea. Get to ground faster that way."

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Here's one from Nar Shaddaa.

Exile: "Considering I saved you, you could be more grateful.

G0T0: "The fact that we are having a conversation is gratitude. Usually, my conversations do not have the give-and-take that our current interaction does."

G0T0: "And, of course, there is much more screaming on the part of the listener when the torture field is activated."

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i kill who i want when i want :)

Too much anger in your words... your are falling into darkness.

I laugh at him and perform Force Storm on his but(yeah, can't say the other thing, looks like I am going to the darkside :( )

*Shrugs shoulders*

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Guest The Architect

No. If one is to achieve great power, then one must not submit himself/herself to one side of the force, but instead, use both the light side and dark side of the force. That is my way. To use both sides of the force, to embrace the force in a more open, less narrow way.

Guest The Architect

But think of it this way. You can still use both LS and DS powers and be a greedy, arrogant killing-machine. You can be as LS or as DS as you want, but when it comes to force-powers, you shouldn't select powers that are restricted to your alignment. Well that's my take on it anyway.

My Revan could be 100% DS at level 20, and so could your Revan (and when you talked about your Revan before, your Revan couldn't possibly not be 100% DS). But, if you've only got a range of DS powers and perhaps some Universal powers such as Master Speed and Dominate Mind, my Revan has an advantage, since most LS powers are defensive, and most DS powers are offensive, and with the key DS powers such as Death Field, Plague and Force Storm + the likes of Heal and Force Armour, I've got a slight advantage if my Revan fought yours, well at least I think so anyway, hehehe... :p:p:)

You know, perhaps it would be a nice addition for future KOTOR games if (once you finish a normal playthrough of a possible future KOTOR game) you load your character (at full power from the completed playthrough) into a special multiplayer online mode (for the X-Box 360 and the PC) where you engage in random one on one duels against other people's full powered characters...

I know I would have liked to have done this in KOTOR and KOTOR II. I'd love to see how my Revan and my Exile fairs against other people's Revan's and Exile's...

Edited by The Architect