Revan's & Exile's Homeworld

I was wondering... in K1 there is a line in which you can choose which world your from: Deralia or Kashyyyk (Revan is a big fat Wookiee).

So... are we sure that he comes from Deralia? Any suggestions?

What about the Exile? Does anyone have any info about his past, his family and his homeworld?

No information

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Are you sure about Revan? Coz in every SW site it says his homeworld is unknown. Some say his homeworld is in the Outer Rim... but I guess no one is sure.

"It shall remain a mystery"

Deralia is where Revan came from.

It is Revan's "programmed" personalitys home planet, so it is just as likely as any other planet

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Don't think the Exile's homeplanet was even mentioned in K2 chronicles if I can remember it at all.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect
It wasn't... nobody knows anything... not even his real name... what could his name be?

The Exile's real name is whatever you want it to be, you choose the Exile's name, the Exile doesn't and never will have an official canon name, he/she is just simply called the Exile by other people because that is what he/she is know as.

The Exile's real name is whatever you want it to be, you choose the Exile's name, the Exile doesn't and never will have an official canon name, he/she is just simply called the Exile by other people because that is what he/she is know as.
An official name is just unlikely, not entirely implausible.

Revan's real name is Revan

right, and that is one reason I like K2 better---YOU have more ownership of the protagonist's identity.

still, they can't keep having "placeholder names" anymore than they can keep having out and out pregens. I think the long term solution is to have a fixed surname with multiple backstories possible.

Yea on Wookiepedia it says Revan is his real name not some made up name like Vader or anything

Wooki/Wiki-pedia is amateur content...might be right, might not be.

until LFL establishes more about the identities or Revan and the Exile, they will just be in limbo.

I also believe this is one of the big holdups with K3....all the dangling continuity issues by having a pregen with a premade backstory.

we CANNOT have another Revan nor even another Exile.

Yea on Wookiepedia it says Revan is his real name not some made up name like Vader or anything

Wooki/Wiki-pedia is amateur content...might be right, might not be.

until LFL establishes more about the identities or Revan and the Exile, they will just be in limbo.

I also believe this is one of the big holdups with K3....all the dangling continuity issues by having a pregen with a premade backstory.

we CANNOT have another Revan nor even another Exile.

Excuse me but wookiepedia is much more reliable tan wikipedia. It can be trusted. I have encountered only few mistakes in there. Mostly everything that is in there is true.

And yes, Revan's real name is Revan.

Exile could be Bail Organa or Crappy Bantha >_<

Edited by Xard

Don't tell me the Exile was created from the Force. Not likely anyway.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Excuse me but wookiepedia is much more reliable tan wikipedia. It can be trusted. I have encountered only  few mistakes in there. Mostly everything that is in there is true.

Excuse me, but amateur, unofficial content is amateur, unofficial content regards of whether one board does a better job than others. Anyone who weighs in on something that LFL has not weighed in on is GUESSING or, in your case, HOPING.

And yes, Revan's real name is Revan.

well, we know that he is referred to as "Darth Revan" in both KOTOR 1 and 2. Malak is also "Darth Malak".

LFL has not yet defined anything else about their names. If Revan is a given name as well as a "Darth name", then that would represent a HUGE continuity shift and, when it is all said and done, I don't think they will actually do that, Revan sicophants notwithstanding..

Revan is from deralia somewhere in the outer rim duh

And you have read posts of this topic, haven't you? <_<

All we know that Revan is somewhere from Outer Rim.

Revan is from deralia somewhere in the outer rim duh

And you have read posts of this topic, haven't you? <_<

All we know that Revan is somewhere from Outer Rim.

Obliviously :ermm: obviously not. :p

That Revan is from the outer rim is conjecture Kreia dose not specificaly state Revan is from there,tis food for the fan fiction writers. :D

Certainly wookiepedia is more reliable than wikipedia.At least wookie states the fact there is a debate on matters of canon,the killer of creativity. :ph34r:

Besides why do you want every detail on The Exile and Revan you are them. :blink:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Kreia stated clearly in the game that Revan is from Outern Rim

We have no idea where Exile is from.

Revan says he is from Deralia (or at least has the option to), though he does that under the assumption that he is the personality that the jedi have programmed onto him. I do not see much reason for the jedi to lie, however, since a lie looking a lot like the truth is more convincing than one that doesn't, and Deralia is unknown anyway. That is, unless Revan came from some place that it was really dangerous for him to realise.

Given that Kreia suggests he came from the outer rim and has sort of tie to the ancient Sith that might seem relevant to at least consider.

Still, I'll go along with Revan being from Deralia until there is reason to think otherwise (reasons other than fanboy-dreams of Revan's background of ultimate power, that is).

Deralia is just a name, so there is no reason to dismiss it as Revan's homeworld yet, I think.

Kreia stated clearly in the game that Revan is from Outern Rim

Really?

Kriea>But where she was born,where she came from I do not know....anymore than I know where she walks now.

I know that's a little cryptic and Kriea does know where she walks now,well sort of anyway.

Kriea>Some said that Revan was born in the outer regions.Beyond the outer-rim,and thats what called to her during the Mandalorian wars..and after.

That is hearsay and conjecture"some said" It isn't a clear statement of fact.

Kriea>It was the call of home.

The last sentence is still conjecture me and it is also the one most open to interpretation.

But for me it keeps the air of theory because it follows so closely from the"and after".

Of course Kriea would know where Revan came from,of anybody she would know.But she doesn't state Revan came from the outer-rim... :ermm:

Gaaah! That dammed last sentence..my head hurts. :)

If there is some where else Kriea clearly states some thing that shoots down my argument please by all means tell me.

Thank you. :D

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.