What are you playing ...

is that using DnD rules?

I'm not entirely sure. There are a lot of mechanics that seem heavily influenced by 2nd ED (How AC is caculated). There aren't any classes yet. But they're doing that in Beta 4, I believe (which is out soon). They're also working on a 3D client.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I would have been your daddy. There's a set of triggers on the Outskirts level, all of which you need to enable, involves a lot of roof-jumping and grenades. With a bit of luck, you'll get a skull from a certain roof and it ports you to an enclosed space, where you need to fight 28 elites, on Legendary. After killing all of those, the game supposedly unlocks a new set of comments for all the buddy marines and even Cortana.

Farfetched? You bet, but I've seen the skull and the 28 elites.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My newly-minted White Label Fallout Collection just arrived; I guess I should install the games and see what all the fuss is about.

... I can tell you are all envious that I am playing it for the first time. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My newly-minted White Label Fallout Collection just arrived; I guess I should install the games and see what all the fuss is about.

... I can tell you are all envious that I am playing it for the first time. :D

Where did you get that?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Not envious at all. Merely sharpening my pitchfork and passing out torches to the lynch mob that's going to drive you out of town for coming here un-Fallout-ed and mingling with us hardc0re RPGerzzz!!

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Prey is fun funfunfun FUN!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, the developer of Prey is Human Head(Rune for teh win!!!), while DNF is still supposedly in the making by Levelord and folks at Epic.

kirottu said:

Yeah, I bought Psychonauts for my girlfriend on her birthday back in February. We completed it a while ago (well, mostly my girlfriend as I'm not too fond of plaformers myself). I loved the story and characters.

Perhaps I should try Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? I've never quite liked Splinter Cell, but after Blood Money I've quite gotten hang of these stealthy types of games..

Chaos Theory's a pretty good game. I could never get into Pandora Tomorrow but this is good fun. Playing it on PC rather than Xbox seems to make difference, if you've got both.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Oh yeah, I forgot: check out what landed in my mail this morning!

Gamepacks.jpg

I guess I should be playing one of those now.. I love DVD packs :-)

Ooo, I should install IWD. I've yet to make it through that one. Same with BG & BGII... Heh, odd.

Edit: Why in Hell don't we have the DVD collectors edition in the US?!

Edited by AngryKidJoe

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.