• Lonna Vash
    • Vrook Lamar
    • Kavar
    • Revan
    • Atris
    • Zek-Kai-Ell
    • Luke
    • Yoda

Somehow, K2's chronicles might not actually be obliterating K1's story. It might be giving some importance to part of the Exile's story. Put simply, OE might have merely put its own chronicled story for K2 to draw attention towards some earlier events regarding Exile. Again, might be due to lack of time for additional story dialogue to be included.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yes. Vaxen83 is right. Why should OE post a fake chronicle? It whould make no sense. Besides, you even learn things about the Mandy Wars and Old Sith Wars (including Exar Kun), that happened even before K1.

Somehow, K2's chronicles might not actually be obliterating K1's story. It might be giving some importance to part of the Exile's story. Put simply, OE might have merely put its own chronicled story for K2 to draw attention towards some earlier events regarding Exile. Again, might be due to lack of time for additional story dialogue to be included.

No, chronicles are wrong. Just look how they written about for example Great Hyperspace war.

Since I have no time to give you link, you must just believe or not believe.

But fact is that chronicles are holding wrong information too.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hmh, lack of information for example?

Seriously, those chronicles offers nearly none information.

"Then there was Exar Kun he did that and that and then boom hie died bwahahaa! Then Mandy wars began and..."

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Then there was Exar Kun he did that and that and then boom hie died bwahahaa! Then Mandy wars began and..."

Well, if we are going to argue that there is conflict in terms of how dialogue relating to K2's story does not synchronise with what K2's chronicles says,we might as well consider that it was due to an overall tight timeline. Back to an earlier argument mentioned before.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

Might consider Vash, although I chose Kavar before.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I would seem that some people are fond of vash in the brief few seconds you see her in the recording.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Actually, a background of Darth Traya here does show a slightly different interpretation of her role in K2 than what OE chronicles have described Kreia as.

Kreia and Traya are related, in a few ways.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Many more have been omitted but there are only a few spaces on the poll. :thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Out of the ones on the poll I'd say Kavar or Yoda. Zez-Kai-El makes it clear that Kavar was the one who came up with the idea of Jedi waiting on planets The Exile visited etc, so he seemed quite wise, as well as being a weapons master or something. Then there is Yoda, who is well Yoda.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, a background of Darth Traya here does show a slightly different interpretation of her role in K2 than what OE chronicles have described Kreia as.

Kreia and Traya are related, in a few ways.

Think this one's more comprehensive.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Well, I'd rather believe Obsidian and LucasArts than some other unofficial sites.

Here are part of the chronicles: "It is a period of turmoil in the galaxy. The fierce Mandalorian warrior race begins the Mandalorian Wars by viciously and simultaneously attacking three quadrants of Republic space. As the battle rages on, JEDI MASTER Revan moves surreptitiously between unknown sectors, scouting for potential strongholds to withstand the attacks. He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as forbidden to step foot on... etc."

were did you here that from I always thought that revan was just a jedi and left the order to go to the mandilorian wars.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.