A lifestyle question

Llyranor

Llryanor, tell your girlfriend that dressing like a lolita is for idiots.

That should sort it out.

P.P.S.  As usual, it takes my supernatural intellect to bring the issue to light.  God, I am so smrt.  You rank amateurs should all quit living.

P.P.P.S.  Seriously, Llyranor, just go yell at your girlfriend and stop posting psuedo-intellectual banter, or you're off my non-existent buddy list!

The joke is you're right, only it's my (ex)girlfriend, not Llyranors. Note the ex, because I DID do the above :D

Some of you better know her as a camel.

Why is it a joke? As I explained in my post, it takes my supernatural intellect to bring the true issue to light.

You and Llyranor just share her as a girlfriend, is all.

P.S. It's good to know I don't have to pretend to erase either of you off my absolutely real, and not fake buddy list!

It's a joke because three years down the line and i'm replced with some korean internet dude who pretends to care.

BITTER AND TWISTED.

I wasn't bitter and twisted before, shut your pie-hole.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

It's a joke because three years down the line and i'm replced with some korean internet dude who pretends to care.

BITTER AND TWISTED.

I wasn't bitter and twisted before, shut your pie-hole.

Well, if it is any sort of recompense, she has been replaced with some forum internet dudes who pretend to care.

So we've come full circle.

If you inspect Baley's post, you will notice that the 'edited' message is part of the body, i.e. Baley typed it himself. It is not part of the normal editing functions of this board.

Mystary solved!

Look at that! See, it's you bringing them fancy logic and intellectualizing in Llyranor's thread! Making a mockery of all that he stands for, how dare you, Archie, how dare you?!

If you inspect Baley's post, you will notice that the 'edited' message is part of the body, i.e. Baley typed it himself. It is not part of the normal editing functions of this board.

Mystary solved!

Baley fakes his own edits? Wow. That's pointless, even for here. :blink:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Baley fakes his own edits?  Wow.  That's pointless, even for here. :blink:

*Ahem*

How did Llyranor manage to edit Baley's post?

I was asking myself the same question...  :blink:

Post was never edited. And if you're wondering why and I'm sure you are, been doing it cause it feels good and it's addictive, sort of like a pair of sweaty beef curtains on speed or watching primates doing it on Cable TV via man-made Belgian condoms, hands tightly squeezing my lower body regions. Yeah. Timelife Channel. My life's one big episode.

Edited by Baley

BUT IT'S JUST A THEROY AT THIS POINT!

IT HASN'T BEEN PROVEN!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

YES I SAID THEROY.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.