I hate customers.

Oerwinde

So... is being a sociopath required for working in food retail? Or is something that happens to the employees over the course of time? :p

From experience, it happens with time. No one should ever work in such a place for more than a year, unless they're goal in life is to run a restaurant.

Yeah, that's what happens to all those postal workers in the States ... because they have a MANUAL SORTING OFFICE, the employees go 'round the bend after a few months ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, that's what happens to all those postal workers in the States ... because they have a MANUAL SORTING OFFICE, the employees go 'round the bend after a few months ...

It's not the same thing. Dealing with customers and overroutine are two different things but both of them will eventually either make you go crazy or turn you into Hades(sorry, I'm in one of those moods today).

... Wouldn't that depend on whether the customers are acting all the same way ... like those dang little white peices of paper with the glued-on pictures and different writing! :angry:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

... Wouldn't that depend on whether the customers are acting all the same way ... like those dang little white peices of paper with the glued-on pictures and different writing! :angry:

Nah. After a while(aprox. 6 months) all customer are the same, which is potential jerks. Those being nice to you are nice jerks. >_<

>_<

You should work at a convenience store.  At least when the alcohal cutoff time you can get offers of sex by drunk girls if you sell them beer. 

:blink:

Well the Subway I work in is in a convenience store. But its also in Canada, where beer isn't sold in convenience stores.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

>_<

You should work at a convenience store.  At least when the alcohal cutoff time you can get offers of sex by drunk girls if you sell them beer. 

Well the Subway I work in is in a convenience store. But its also in Canada, where beer isn't sold in convenience stores.

:blink: Your joking, right?

In Quebec you can buy a case of 24 at any convenience store until 11pm. Midnight on June 24... :D

11PM?!?!?

Man, people would flip out if the cut off was 11PM here in Iowa. You know I shoudl do an experiment. Tell te alcohal buyers that the cut off is 11PM and see their reactions. HAHAHAHA!

I know when the previous version of my store closed I told several customers that we no longer took US currency. The looks I got were great.

Edited by Judge Hades

11PM?!?!?

Man, people would flip out if the cut off was 11PM here in Iowa.  You know I shoudl do an experiment.  Tell te alcohal buyers that the cut off is 11PM and see their reactions.  HAHAHAHA!

I know when the previous version of my store closed I told several customers that we no longer took US currency.  The looks I got were great.

Not knowing Iowa(aside from it being a United State) it is very easy to generalize from your posts that all Iowans are drunks.

:D

:blink: Your joking, right?

In Quebec you can buy a case of 24 at any convenience store until 11pm. Midnight on June 24... :D

Well in BC you can only buy alcohol in BC Liquor Stores, or specially licensed Beer and Wine stores. Most people try to get to the BC Liquor Stores because they're like 1-2 bucks cheaper than the cheap beer and wine stores, but the Liquor stores close at like 6.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Feng, don't make me start rattling off our promo stuff for the asian salad and the spicy chicken...

Just found out that one of my coworkers did time for armed robbery of a Bestbuy in irvine... :)

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

At least he was robbing a please that had cool stuff.  Mine took just about $100 then got 37 years.

does the word ARMED mean anything to you Hades?

His Felony was ARMED robbery... Also we've had a manager pop open the safe after closing nab 5k and run to mexico.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

One, I am a gamer. Two, I was assigned to the Gunnery division on the ship I was assigned to when I was in the Navy. I took apart and cleaned 9mm, .45 handguns, and rifles as well as those big arse 5 inch cannons.

Also it was a slow night and I was bored. I dragged out the robbery as long as I could by very slowly taking out the money from the drawer and studying him, the clothes he wore, and the handgun. Got a good 5 minutes out of the whole thing. Man, was he annoyed.

Yes, I purposely annoyed a guy who had a gun at my head.

Edited by Judge Hades