I hate customers.

Oerwinde

So some girls came in tonight, banged on the staff entrance door for like 5 minutes, drank soy vodka in the bathroom, then pulled the fire alarm on the way out.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So some girls came in tonight, banged on the staff entrance door for like 5 minutes, drank soy vodka in the bathroom, then pulled the fire alarm on the way out.

Ah, the prevalence of ladettes has reached Canadia. Maybe they should increase the alcoholic content of all drinks, to toxic levels?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, the prevalence of ladettes has reached Canadia. Maybe they should increase the alcoholic content of all drinks, to toxic levels?

given my shift times I (fortunatly) don't have to deal with that that much.... I usually work 530 am to 1-2 pm

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I mean if you walked into a Subway with no meat or veggies out, no cutting boards, no bread, completely clean, and the guy on the other side pretty much ignores you, would you assume the place is still open

I'm not familiar with that chain's policies, but if the doors are open and the lights are on, there's always a chance that someone would be willing to serve me. I'd go in and ask.

If you do that in my store it'd make me want to stab you.

Not that I actually would.

Policy at the Grass Valley Quiznos is that we serve food until the doors are locked. We can't lock the doors until everyone leaves and there's always the **** who comes in and orders a bowl of soup and sits down to read for an hour.

GRAR.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm hungry for a sandwich >_<

Hungry but strapped for cash? Try one of Quiznos Real Deals. At low low prices, and featuring selections such as our tasty Ham or Turkey subs, delicious Tuna, delectable Roast Beef, yummy Meatball or our savory signature Steakhouse Beef Dip; they'll fill you up without breaking the bank.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

That sounds bloody tasty... I need to visit a Quizno's when I go to the US.

Yes, and if you're lucky maybe the employees won't be thinking about stabbing you. Best to take a really thick book you can read for hours and which doubles as a shield.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Man, I am not saying I would stab you Steve. But it is just effing impolite to come into a restaurant two minutes before it closes, order the cheapest item on the menu, then sit down and read a book for an hour.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Man, I am not saying I would stab you Steve.

No, but you thought about it. I choose to feel threatened. :p

But it is just effing impolite to come into a restaurant two minutes before it closes, order the cheapest item on the menu, then sit down and read a book for an hour.

Sounds like the policy suits the customer and the management and does not respect the employees at all. I feel for you. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Man, you don't even know how stupid the people I deal with on a regular basis are.

I got chewed out yesterday because someone thought FOR NO REASON AT ALL that because they ordered a large sammich the combo came with a large drink. Then they got all pissy when I explained the only way I could give them a large drink with a combo was to refund the order and ring them up again, because upsizing the drink from small to large is only forty cents whereas it's over a dollar to just ring it up.

Hate people so much.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Man, you don't even know how stupid the people I deal with on a regular basis are. 

I got chewed out yesterday because someone thought FOR NO REASON AT ALL that because they ordered a large sammich the combo came with a large drink.  Then they got all pissy when I explained the only way I could give them a large drink with a combo was to refund the order and ring them up again, because upsizing the drink from small to large is only forty cents whereas it's over a dollar to just ring it up.

Hate people so much.

So what did you do? Did they accept the combo or did you have to ring it up again?