I hate customers.

Oerwinde

So I was closing at Subway tonight, we close at 11 and this group of guys come up at like 11:01. There is no meat in the cooling table, and I'm just finishing putting the veggies away. We're scheduled till 11:30 so if we don't get all our crap done before then we end up working for free, so we don't tend to serve customers after we're closed because we don't get paid enough to do any free work.

So anyway one of the guys starts to order, despite the fact that everything is all cleaned up, and the other person I'm working with is logging out the till for the night. This is how it goes:

Customer: Hi, can I get a 6" cheesesteak combo?

Me: I'm sorry we're closed

Customer: What?

Me: We're closed.

Me: Closed

Me: Closed, We're closed. C-L-O-S-E-D

Customer 2: Yeah, how do you spell that in French?

Me: I dunno...

Customer 2: How about with no teeth?

Me: *goes in back to do dishes*

I mean if you walked into a Subway with no meat or veggies out, no cutting boards, no bread, completely clean, and the guy on the other side pretty much ignores you, would you assume the place is still open? People are so stupid sometimes.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hey Oerwinde - it sounds like you've taken over Eru's old position.  :shifty:"

Nah, the other staff actually like me so they don't stick the closing people with all the prep :- I tend to get the crappy shifts though since I'm the only one there who can work anytime, the rest have school or specific days they can work.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Because Quiznos totally has a better product, now for a limited time only try our Prime Rib and Peppercorn sub, lavished tenderly with a double portion of our premium Prime Rib, sauteed onions, mozzeralla cheeze, and our Mild Peppercorn dressing.

Also we currently have a limited time sale on our Double Stacked Pastrami sandwich, which comes with a double portion of our deli style Pastrami, swiss cheese, a hearty portion of dill pickles, and our Chef's Recipe Smoky Onion Mustard.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I've never had Quiznos personally. But a lot of the people who come into my Subway tell us that we're way better than Quiznos. They also tell us we're way better than most other Subways too, so that might be something.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Having worked in jobs like this I'm always polite to the servery people. Although I have to say sometimes they get all confused.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just think its funny he threatened to knock my teeth out because I told him we were closed.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, but they've never eaten at a Quizno's with teh green Q.

Our store is the second cleanest in California.

EDIT: Uh, this is in response to Oerwinde's last post.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

It cooks chicken strips in 30 seconds. I want one.

But yeah, for the most part I don't toast my sandwiches unless its something special like my special Chicken n Rib sandwich. You need to toast the BBQ sauce on the meat. And the Chicken Bacon Ranch needs to be toasted, as does the Spicy Italian. The rest are better not toasted.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Quiznos tastes pretty but it's too greasy.

Subway is more healthy but I can't stand the smell anymore. Not that it stinks but Subways all have a distinctive smell. What is it, the sauces?

I'd rather go to the supermarket, get my own ingredients and make the sandwich myself. And for the price of a sub at Quiznos or subway, I can have at least two such meals from the supermarket.