What has Europe ever done for us?

ramza

You need to use spell check...

i think i dont need to as im not in an british english exam.

But it hurts my eyes to read your uncapitalized Is.

u may ignore my nonbritishly english posts.

Britishly?

The guy is from Istanbul.

how could u realize that?u must have an high IQ

You don't make a lot of friends from insulting everybody left to right.

well as ive stated before, im not online to make friends or date girls, im online to waste some time via having fun.i think critisizing IQ is not an 'even' a critic' when compared w 'being called as homo'

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Good for you. Anywho I was reading one of your earlier posts.

I hate bush and blair.especially after I have seen on tv the american helicopter pilot killing a lot of unarmed citizens of iraq via sending a rocket on them.those citizens were running away on a wide street and the film was the record of a helicopter.he was shouting ''Ooh I love it!'' cherfully as if he masturbates as he killed them.I really really hate them very very much.Can you tell me the difference btw a terrorist and them?(bush&blair)I think the only difference is the nationalities.I dont support el kaide or other terrorist groups but they are not shouting cheerfully when they kill innocent people.they are dying with them mostly.

Can I see that clip? Because you know on the internet you shouldn't believe everything you hear, I just want some proof.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I hate bush and blair.especially after I have seen on tv the american helicopter pilot killing a lot of unarmed citizens of iraq via sending a rocket on them.those citizens were running away on a wide street and the film was the record of a helicopter.he was shouting ''Ooh I love it!'' cherfully as if he masturbates as he killed them.I really really hate them very very much.Can you tell me the difference btw a terrorist and them?(bush&blair)I think the only difference is the nationalities.I dont support el kaide or other terrorist groups but they are not shouting cheerfully when they kill innocent people.they are dying with them mostly.

Can I see that clip? Because you know on the internet you shouldn't believe everything you hear, I just want some proof.

u dont believe it?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Seeing is believing.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

u dont believe it?

After I read the "Ohh I love it!" part and the masturbating part, I stared to have an ounce of doubt in your words. :huh:

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Seeing is believing.

on some other sites ppl seeing similar things claim that they r fake films as if those eastern terrorists have the high cyber technology the western has, so i gave up making links to those realities and as ive stated before, i 'saw' it on turkish TV and couldn save on my cpu.i think googling may help u on such issues

The Illuminator

Seeing is believing.

on some other sites ppl seeing similar things claim that they r fake films as if those eastern terrorists have the high cyber technology the western has, so i gave up making links to those realities and as ive stated before, i 'saw' it on turkish TV and couldn save on my cpu.i think googling may help u on such issues

And if he was masturbating than how could he aim? Anywho I don't believe it unless you give me the video.

Edited by Craigboy2

Seeing is believing.

And if he was masturbating than how could he aim? Anywho I don't believe it unless you give me the video.

i think u dont read my quotes 'carefully' or your mother lang's not english.if u read it again, u can see that term, adverb, whatever that is ''as if'', moreover uve posted this in the wrong thread.this is eu thread.'not' bush thread

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Seeing is believing.

i think u dont read my quotes 'carefully' or your mother lang's not english.if u read it again, u can see that term, adverb, whatever that is ''as if'', moreover uve posted this in the wrong thread.this is eu thread.'not' bush thread

I just said one of your earlier posts, I never said it was from this thread (right now I'm feeling like a real smart ass). Anyway can you be a dear and fetch me that video.

Edited by Craigboy2

Seeing is believing.

I just said one of your earlier posts, I never said it was from this thread (right now I'm feeling like a real smart ass). Anyway can you be a dear and fetch me that video.

im copyin andpasting one of my former quotes

The Illuminator

So I guess that means I can't believe you... :)

So I guess that means I can't believe you... :)

u r free, but i usually dont lie like the antiIslamic propoganda sites judging Islam assuming that an el kaide militan is an Islamic authority.

The Illuminator

And that, folks, is why the thinly veiled fundamentalist nest known as Turkey will never be a part of the EU! :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And that, folks, is why the thinly veiled fundamentalist nest known as Turkey will never be a part of the EU!  :)

im against being a part of eu

The Illuminator

Then we're going to get along just fine.

i didnt know florida was in eu.r u on holiday in eu or trying to fart?

The Illuminator

As a matter of fact, I'm trying to fart. I do that all the time, you see, except when there are hot, non-islamic broads around. In those cases I only belch.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As a matter of fact, I'm trying to fart. I do that all the time, you see, except when there are hot, non-islamic broads around. In those cases I only belch.

be aware of that farting much may cause u to have prostitude, n that may make it difficult u to belch when there r 'things' making u belch. u may suffer cuz of yo prostitude

The Illuminator

And if he was masturbating than how could he aim?

Some things are better left unknown.

before replying falsely documented replies, see teh original thread plz.certainly it is not this one.its teh bloody one'n so u can easily guess that its'bout bush

The Illuminator

Hahaha this thread is great.

Er... I disagree. Minus points for all concerned. Especially me. No more masturbation or prostitution in here please. I get enough of that at home.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.