17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

This thread is getting gayer and gayer, and we owe it all to Onur! :wub:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I knew it!  (w00t)  C'mere!  :wub:

love-smiley-057.gif

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

wow what an imaginationed.j00 high IQed?i doubt it though

Spellmar says:

"Your IQ needs some fixing up"

Correct High-IQ sentance:

Wow. What an imagination! You have a high IQ? I doubt you have...

Correct Low-IQ sentance:

what an imaginationed.j00 high IQed?i doubt it though:

u lack sarcasmly thinking

You lack thinking.

do i?maybe thats cuz im so polite against brutal westerns.one more lesson have been taught to kids.

So... what's your IQ? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

shall u believe it?if not, waste of time

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

this makes it much more funny.if they r supposedly atheists, why do they support some christ countries like usa or britain?have i made em christ or something as they continually attacked my religion despite my nonchrist pure political comments?was it cuz my posts were not related to the christ or judaism.cuz they were pure politics?or those kids r not laic confusing religion w political strategies?i have not judged christ.only judged fascist leaders like bush or blair but they judged my religion.r they fascists or something?well never mind.as they cant answer.

You're the one who called everyone here anti-Islamic in the first place.

this makes it much more funny.if they r supposedly atheists, why do they support some christ countries like usa or britain?

Hey.

I don't support those, I support Holland. Paid luving... Legal drugs... political parties filled with idiots (wanna join?)... etc. FTW!

I only insult you because you act like a moron...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I'd like to point out that I like playing the Egyptians in Medieval: Total War. This is a clear sign of my unabashed adoration of all things muslim.

The turks are great too.

Heja Sverige!!

this makes it much more funny.if they r supposedly atheists, why do they support some christ countries like usa or britain?have i made em christ or something as they continually attacked my religion despite my nonchrist pure political comments?was it cuz my posts were not related to the christ or judaism.cuz they were pure politics?or those kids r not laic confusing religion w political strategies?i have not judged christ.only judged fascist leaders like bush or blair but they judged my religion.r they fascists or something?well never mind.as they cant answer.

no i didnt alled.u behaved in that way.look at teh dane.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

i didnt call 'u' i called those supporting bush&blair.if u support them, its yo problem.

stop misquoting

The Illuminator

This jerkwad has hijacked three threads only this afternoon, and riddled them with his particular brand of incoherent gibberish. How come his posts aren't being deleted and he's not been put under moderation?

'cuz that's not how the moderators work 'roun 'ere.

france trying to admit a law forbidding even thinking that 'armenians were not slain by teurk' despite the fact that teh opposite has been proven by 'british' and 'american' antropologists looking for skeletons of those slain armenians everywhere in turkey.'everywhere they've digged, they've found turkish skeletons.

if this law is admitted by french governmentnow, highly democratic! freedom speecher! very very civil!.etc  france shall capture anyone just 'saying' 'armenians were not slaughteredby turks'. according to u, this is freedom of speech.even north korea has better rules than france and turkey is heaven when compared w such a country.

uh... what?

I've never heard about this so-called law.

Second, the so-called Armenian Genocide has not been disproven. I suppose it is entirely possible that a few hundred thousand Armenians decided to vanish, but even Turks don't believe that.

Obligatory wikipedia link 1

It's important to note that even the Government of Turkey and Turkish national historians acknowledge that at least 600,000 Armenians were killed.

soo, ive scintificly proved that u need an antipsychotic therapy.believe me, if they can't cure u, its all cuz u have a low IQ w one sided views.

hahahaha!its funny to use kids to have fun

I don't know what scintificly is, but it has no relation to science, that's for damn sure.

The US is a secular democracy. I do not support the US government's current political agenda. I am Romanian. You presume too much.

prepare to be flamed if u r a newbie

The Illuminator

Sayeth Mr. 2 posts...

Anyways, why quote the same post twice with a different reply?

And where did Lovewolf go; I did not come yet... you need to do better than this!

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

Also, note that many of us here hold various non-religious beliefs. I for one am an Atheist. Lovewolf is Agnostic. You're developing a questionable black and white world view.

1.But you're not funny.

2.Christ countries? These countries don't have an official religon. You can be what ever you want. And they could support them because they don't support people like you don't who logic or facts. Or maybe it's just because they live in the country.

3.We're not attacking your religon. You're just over-reacting.

4.I have no clue what you said. Please use spell check.

5.Confusing religions with political strategies? Trust mean you're not using very good "political strategies" but you do sound like a classic (lying) politician.

6. "only judged fascist leaders like bush or blair but they judged my religion" So we shouldn't question Bush or Blair? They're not the best Presidents/Prime Ministers, especially Bush but they're not fascists. You really should stop listing to that Turkish propaganda. A man flying a helicopter and masturbating at the same time. Hilarious.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

This jerkwad has hijacked three threads only this afternoon, and riddled them with his particular brand of incoherent gibberish. How come his posts aren't being deleted and he's not been put under moderation?

france trying to admit a law forbidding even thinking that 'armenians were not slain by teurk' despite the fact that teh opposite has been proven by 'british' and 'american' antropologists looking for skeletons of those slain armenians everywhere in turkey.'everywhere they've digged, they've found turkish skeletons.

if this law is admitted by french governmentnow, highly democratic! freedom speecher! very very civil!.etc  france shall capture anyone just 'saying' 'armenians were not slaughteredby turks'. according to u, this is freedom of speech.even north korea has better rules than france and turkey is heaven when compared w such a country.

uh... what?

Second, the so-called Armenian Genocide has not been disproven. I suppose it is entirely possible that a few hundred thousand Armenians decided to vanish, but even Turks don't believe that.

It's important to note that even the Government of Turkey and Turkish national historians acknowledge that at least 600,000 Armenians were killed.

soo, ive scintificly proved that u need an antipsychotic therapy.believe me, if they can't cure u, its all cuz u have a low IQ w one sided views.

I don't know what scintificly is, but it has no relation to science, that's for damn sure.

wikipedia is a british-american funded dictionary.ud better look at the skeletons instead as there r 'no' armenian ones to be found.everywhere they dig, there r turkish skeletons.

The Illuminator

Don't panic, but there's a mod here! :ph34r:

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

Heja Sverige!!

wow what an imaginationed.j00 high IQed?i doubt it though

Spellmar says:

"Your IQ needs some fixing up"

Correct High-IQ sentance:

Wow. What an imagination! You have a high IQ? I doubt you have...

Correct Low-IQ sentance:

what an imaginationed.j00 high IQed?i doubt it though:

u lack sarcasmly thinking

You lack thinking.

do i?maybe thats cuz im so polite against brutal westerns.one more lesson have been taught to kids.

So... what's your IQ? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

shall u believe it?if not, waste of time

That means it's really low.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

uh... what?

wikipedia is a british-american funded dictionary.ud better look at the skeletons instead as there r 'no' armenian ones to be found.everywhere they dig, there r turkish skeletons.

It's not funded by British-America, you really should ignore that Turkish propaganda.

Calm down. He has been here since the beginning...

^

Also, note that many of us here hold various non-religious beliefs. I for one am an Atheist. Lovewolf is Agnostic. You're developing a questionable black and white world view.

1.But you're not funny.

2.Christ countries? These countries don't have an official religon. You can be what ever you want. And they could support them because they don't support people like you don't who logic or facts. Or maybe it's just because they live in the country.

5.Confusing religions with political strategies? Trust mean you're not using very good "political strategies" but you do sound like a classic (lying) politician.

6. "only judged fascist leaders like bush or blair but they judged my religion" So we shouldn't question Bush or Blair? They're not the best Presidents/Prime Ministers, especially Bush but they're not fascists. You really should stop listing to that Turkish propaganda. A man flying a helicopter and masturbating at the same time. Hilarious.

the problem is that:according to u, all british american sources says r true.is it true they dont use radioactive weapons in iraq?

The Illuminator

1.But you're not funny.

the problem is that:according to u, all british american sources says r true.is it true they dont use radioactive weapons in iraq?

Did you even read my post?

Radioactive weapons? :wub:

I doubt there would be any profit to making M-16's Radioactive... IF possible at all...

If you mean NUKES... well; we would have noticed that wouldn't we. Or do you believe in TEH Stealth Nukes... :wub:

^

Calm down. He has been here since the beginning...

You could have stayed quiet.... <_>

Heja Sverige!!

I doubt there would be any profit to making M-16's Radioactive... IF possible at all...

If you mean NUKES... well; we would have noticed that wouldn't we. Or do you believe in TEH Stealth Nukes...  :wub:

i mean uranium as a weapons part

The Illuminator

If you mean NUKES... well; we would have noticed that wouldn't we. Or do you believe in TEH Stealth Nukes...  :wub:

Nukes that fly under the Geiger counter??

Heja Sverige!!