17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

Only in this forum could such homoerotic chat ever be allowed to take place...

I want in!

im just curious.do all danes u know support those cartoons uve mentioned?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

*Gasp* :wub: Such flagrant abuse of the icon system!

You can have him, Lucius. I think I finally see who he really is. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

no thanx.im not a religiously fanatic low IQed fascist dictator terrorist(adjectives r long couldnt shorten them) like bush'n blair.dont confuse me w yo leaders plz.i think u shall make me yo president w such a high interest being shown.
hyu7jdefrn lokihyjukilo9hjyugftrh kbhnmjytro

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

*Gasp*  :*  Such flagrant abuse of the icon system!

You can have him, Lucius. I think I finally see who he really is.  :'(

But you always loved emoticons... ofcourse not nearly as much as I love you... :wub:

:* to make it up?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?

I amazed you talk so big, seeing as how your country as sinned more than ours.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

To some degree, more or less. We don't like other people to tell us what sort of things we can or can't make fun of. There are, of course, bad taste but I don't think this was bad taste, provocative yes, but legal. It has even been tested in court.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

*Gasp*  :*  Such flagrant abuse of the icon system!

You can have him, Lucius. I think I finally see who he really is.  :'(

But you always loved emoticons... ofcourse not nearly as much as I love you... :wub:

:* to make it up?

:"> You always did know the way to my heart.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?

dont believe fake propoganda.do u know where turkey is on themap?i doubt it after seeing your fart

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

no thanx.im not a religiously fanatic low IQed fascist dictator terrorist(adjectives r long couldnt shorten them) like bush'n blair.dont confuse me w yo leaders plz.i think u shall make me yo president w such a high interest being shown.
hyu7jdefrn lokihyjukilo9hjyugftrh kbhnmjytro

The Illuminator

I bet he's fapping off with his unclean hand while he reads this.

But we shouldn't judge he because we come from the land of the great Satan.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

To some degree, more or less. We don't like other people to tell us what sort of things we can or can't make fun of. There are, of course, bad taste but I don't think this was bad taste, provocative yes, but legal. It has even been tested in court.

i know u support them.ive asked do other danes u know support them?

The Illuminator

:">  You always did know the way to my heart.

Let's forget all what happened and have a night of love. To make up you get first... :wub:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I bet he's fapping off with his unclean hand while he reads this.

But we shouldn't judge he because we come from the land of the great Satan.

who said this?have i?i think u r full of fake propoganda against turks

The Illuminator

dont believe fake propoganda.do u know where turkey is on themap?i doubt it after seeing your fart

The territory of Turkey extends from 36

Dude, please. Your courts approving mean jack. You are rotten to the bone.

I mean, you guys legalized homosexuality!

You'll all burn in hell for sure. And meanwhile, Omar or whatever will be in paradise with more virgins than he can handle.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yes I do, I got a 100 on the middle east map test. :wub: Anywho do you know anything about the Ottoman Empire and WW1? And not to mention Turkey hasn't been doing the nicest things lately. Also I doubt get your last statnent "after seeing your fart", is that some kind of insult that you "low IQed" people use?

Edited by Craigboy2

The Illuminator

:">  You always did know the way to my heart.

Let's forget all what happened and have a night of love. To make up you get first... :wub:

Yay! Now I have plans tonight! (w00t)

- Everlast

Dude, please. Your courts approving mean jack. You are rotten to the bone.

I mean, you guys legalized homosexuality!

You'll all burn in hell for sure. And meanwhile, Omar or whatever will be in paradise with more virgins than he can handle.

:wub:

Yes I do, I got a 100 on the middle east map test. :wub: Anywho do you know anything about the Ottoman Empire and WW1? And not to mention Turkey hasn't been doing the nicest things lately. Also I doubt get your last statnent "after seeing your fart", is that some kind of insult that you "low IQed" people use?

and u eat turkey in xmas.did u know we eat too?i doubt.however im not a christ as being christ is not needed to eat turkey.go turkey!

The Illuminator