17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

I have not yet visited death upon any members. I can't speak for my colleagues.

*quickly hides his pile of bodies* :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

He's still at lvl 0 with 2 posts. Something smells fishy.
Posing in WOT doesn't increase postcount and level.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

sorry.my only interest is muslim girls.ud better flirt w 435432 or something.what was his nickname?damn!my low IQ! hahaha!

Actually your interests are:

Soccer, F1, RPG/action/fantasy/sport games, listening'n composing songs, creating game modules, all kinds of guitars, Muslim girls, Aribeth.

And you forgot horse f

Edited by astr0creep

What?  The dutch want to legalize homosexuality?

Not that it already legal for dozens of years here... what do you mean with legalize?

And I certainly did not flame you in the "Dutch thread" because I have no idea what thread is the dutch thread.

I guess that was me. I asked Onur what was wrong with gay people and after 12+ posts insulting me he still couldn't tell...

He could tell me how I was a retard without IQ though...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

continue to feed yo ego as I do so in 'different' ways u seem failed to recognize.maybe u shall understand when u reach half of my IQ lvl.hahaha

i thought u voted bush cuz uve sworn.only teh low IQ swearz.that iz sientific.google plz

for france, i think uve became bushish again or should i say blairish?babling makes no sense.neither british nor american babling.also frenh babling is soo funny.

The cursing is for emphasis, ****tard. :)

You've yet to swear, but have shown your lack of intellect multiple times in this thread alone.

And you just babbled incoherently. Hello Mr. Bushlair!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

NO, DAAAAAAMN YOUUUUUU ALAN!!!!!!!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

This jerkwad has hijacked three threads only this afternoon, and riddled them with his particular brand of incoherent gibberish. How come his posts aren't being deleted and he's not been put under moderation?

Too...much... :)>_<:p

^

Posing in WOT doesn't increase postcount and level.

wow ur avarar.r u nationalist?i mean i think ive made u nationalist.my divine powers hahaha

thnx for inreasing my popularity after checkin my profile

i think aribeth shall be muslim when she sees me before fainting.i also think that u shall make me so popular that i shill sign her...errr...skirt.hahahaha

astro u seem to be an animal abuser after checking yo posts.r u?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

WoT doesn't count for # of posts :)"

This has been addressed. Where were you? >_<

- Everlast

Where did you get that post... not in this thread

Had some catching up to do... posted that before seeing 213374U's post

^

WoT doesn't count for # of posts :)"

This has been addressed. Where were you? >_<

have u changed yo avatar too?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Smoooooth, Wook. :)

- Everlast

Smoooooth, Wook.  :)

What was smooth >_<

Deleted before you made your post 0_0

^

Smoooooth, Wook.  >_<

What was smooth :p

Deleted before you made your post 0_0

Psh. Tease. :)

- Everlast

Was that aimed at the Lovewolf? >_<

Damn your high IQ making it possible to quote the wrong posts... :)

^

Psh. Tease.  >_<

:p

Good thing homo-sexuality is normal in Holland... :)

^

Yes. It does that when I go through the My Controls options and edit my avatar using an image I have saved on my computer. Funny that.

- Everlast

wow ur avarar.r u nationalist?i mean i think ive made u nationalist.my divine powers hahaha

thnx for inreasing my popularity after checkin my profile

i think aribeth shall be muslim when she sees me before fainting.i also think that u shall make me so popular that i shill sign her...errr...skirt.hahahaha

astro u seem to be an animal abuser after checking yo posts.r u?

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Seems a troll of one kind or another. Probably not genuine in some way or other. Could even be someone seeking to establish radical credentials - although this hardly seems the right place for that.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Yes. It does that when I go through the My Controls options and edit my avatar using an image I have saved on my computer. Funny that.

well i just asked if u changed it or not.however, thnx for further information.can u tell me why uve changed it?

The Illuminator

Psh. Tease.  >_<

:p

Good thing homo-sexuality is normal in Holland... :)

*Gasp* A double post! :o

I take back my homo-sexual remark!

- Everlast

well i just asked if u changed it or not.however, thnx for further information.can u tell me why uve changed it?

CIA. Has to switch identities to keep secret and infiltrate the Islam ridden OE-forums...

*Gasp* A double post!  :p

I take back my homo-sexual remark!

NOOOOOOO.

Don't leave me Wolfie :)>_<

*sings*

I can change, I can change

Forgive me... please? :'(

^