17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

Well, you did call me and all of my friends anti-Islamic racists.  Sorry if that didn't go over well with me.

Your use of the English language is rather crude, as in you seem insistent on talking about the phallus.  References to pilots masterbating, and spy satellites to count the number of hairs on the testicles of terrorists don't do much to endear me.

I call people that come onto forums, insult the users of that forum by calling them racists little kids trolls.  Hence why I called you one.

r u drunk or something as u seem unaware of your posts sent against my statements?did u send them 'unconsciously'?

And this isn't insulting me how?

dont u know its ok to call u gay or talk'bout animal sex on this site?i can also say that u r a racist and send pics about it.also if i want u to make me a link to those Hz.Muhammed pics, i wont even get a warning?r u martian or something having come here by accident?i am soo merciful.be my slave or something.hahaha

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

dont u know its ok to call u gay or talk'bout animal sex on this site?i can also say that u r a racist and send pics about it.also if i want u to make me a link to those Hz.Muhammed pics, i wont even get a warning?r u martian or something having come here by accident?i am soo merciful.be my slave or something.hahaha

You have already called me a racist. Not sure what the heck you're talking about with the rest of your post.

You're saying it's OK to talk about animal sex and to call me gay on this site?

What?

You have already called me a racist. Not sure what the heck you're talking about with the rest of your post.

You're saying it's OK to talk about animal sex and to call me gay on this site?

What?

havent u seen teh dutch thrread around this site being allowed for days to discuss the dutch party wanting those crap legalized?ive posted there'n uve flamed me wo having 'any' bans?u just fart.make no sense.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

"In other news, 17 suspected terrorists were arrested this week in Toronto. Thats in Canada.

The reason of the arrest was because Canada is a very well known anti-Islamist state, where Islamists are stoned everyday and their heads are proudly displayed on city gates all across the country. There are no Islamists left alive in Canada, just walk to street of Montreal to find out.

The arrest had absolutely nothing to do with the few hundred pounds of explosives and numerous evidence that it was going to be used to murder Canadians, absolutely nothing, we swear."

@Onur The Outrageous: This was sarcasm.

havent u seen teh dutch thrread around this site being allowed for days to discuss the dutch party wanting those crap legalized?ive posted there'n uve flamed me wo having 'any' bans?u just fart.make no sense.

What? The dutch want to legalize homosexuality?

And I certainly did not flame you in the "Dutch thread" because I have no idea what thread is the dutch thread.

And I'm rather sensitive about my flatulence problem. I'd rather you didn't bring it up in the future.

This guy is awesome!! (w00t)

Every thread he appears in turns into a laugh riot!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"In other news, 17 suspected terrorists were arrested this week in Toronto. Thats in Canada.

The reason of the arrest was because Canada is a very well known anti-Islamist state, where Islamists are stoned everyday and their heads are proudly displayed on city gates all across the country. There are no Islamists left alive in Canada, just walk to street of Montreal to find out.

The arrest had absolutely nothing to do with the few hundred pounds of explosives and numerous evidence that it was going to be used to murder Canadians, absolutely nothing, we swear."

@Onur The Outrageous: This was sarcasm.

have saidsuch a thing?i didnt know.maybe ive got some divine powers making u inspired divinely.hahaha

The Illuminator

What?  The dutch want to legalize homosexuality?
Sweet Lord, those dirty Dutch! How dare they!? What's going to be next, freedom of speech?

^_^

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What?  The dutch want to legalize homosexuality?
Sweet Lord, those dirty Dutch! How dare they!? What's going to be next, freedom of speech?

^_^

do u mean teh one in france? hahahahahahahaa!soo funny!

The Illuminator

I'd just like to point out that u and teh are not words in the english language.

Just to make sure.

Because some people might think they are.

Really.

Carry on.

Edited by Soulseeker

Heja Sverige!!

Your antipsychotics aren't producing quite the desired effect, I'm afraid. Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Just to(try) clean things up.

It was a Dutch political party that, if elected, would drop the age of consent from 14 to 12 years old and make laws that would openly allow bestiality and other sexual activities to all those who attained the age of consent.

Which has nothing to do with the current topic but somehow Onur The Outrageous has been dragging this around the forum.

Maybe he's 12 years old and frustrated that they don't allow horsef

Your antipsychotics aren't producing quite the desired effect, I'm afraid.

instead of watching bugs bunny,watch some politcial news on tv.that better for your childish minds' development.

france trying to admit a law forbidding even thinking that 'armenians were not slain by teurk' despite the fact that teh opposite has been proven by 'british' and 'american' antropologists looking for skeletons of those slain armenians everywhere in turkey.'everywhere they've digged, they've found turkish skeletons.

if this law is admitted by french governmentnow, highly democratic! freedom speecher! very very civil!.etc france shall capture anyone just 'saying' 'armenians were not slaughteredby turks'. according to u, this is freedom of speech.even north korea has better rules than france and turkey is heaven when compared w such a country.

soo, ive scintificly proved that u need an antipsychotic therapy.believe me, if they can't cure u, its all cuz u have a low IQ w one sided views.

hahahaha!its funny to use kids to have fun

The Illuminator

scintifcly??

:thumbsup:

Heja Sverige!!

Just to(try) clean things up.

It was a Dutch political party that, if elected, would drop the age of consent from 14 to 12 years old and make laws that would openly allow bestiality and other sexual activities to all those who attained the age of consent.

Which has nothing to do with the current topic but somehow Onur The Outrageous has been dragging this around the forum.

Maybe he's 12 years old and frustrated that they don't allow horsef

The Illuminator

6...no...7!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

What's your IQ Onur?

I'm just curious.

way above yours.havent u recognized?hahaha

The Illuminator

It's REALIZED YOU DUMB SHEEP ****ER!!!

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

r is not a word either.

And, in case you're wondering, I'm actually trying to become the next MSOffice paper clip thingie.

Edited by Soulseeker

Heja Sverige!!

I feel a little better now.

- Everlast