whats up with disciple?

If you're male, you get a scene where Disciple makes a 'call' to those he works for and he says "This is Mical"...hence, that's his name.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Forgive me, but I can't believe you couldn't get influence with Di. Unless of course your playing DS.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I think there was a guy in K1 called Mical, coincidentally, the sith student 'hopeful' that you help, or kill in the tulak hord tomb (i think) the tomb with the ex sith academy leader, the old 'hermit'

Forgive me, but I can't believe you couldn't get influence with Di. Unless of course your playing DS.

That's because one specific line becomes locked again once you gained too much influence.

Lil' bug...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That's because one specific line becomes locked again once you gained too much influence.

That's not the line, however, that the OP is referring to. The line that locks is what his problem with the Jedi is, not why he looks familiar.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

So.....anyone gotta a guess as to why he looks familiar? any references to K1? :(

Because

he was to have been your apprentice at the enclave on Dantooine until you left to fight the Mandalorian Wars

:unsure:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

So.....anyone gotta a guess as to why he looks familiar? any references to K1? :unsure:

From the .tlk files, Disciple says:

If I look familiar, it is because we have met before, at the Enclave on Dantooine, many years ago. As on Coruscant, Force Sensitive children are taken to Dantooine as well, though it is done rarely, and only with those they believe are destined to become Jedi Knights - it is the secret nature of the place. If you are not chosen by a master when you have come of age, however... then the path of the Jedi is denied you.

I met you on Dantooine, long ago, briefly. (If Consular) You taught us the ways of the Force, how to hear it sing within others, within the life around Dantooine. (If Guardian) You taught us the ways of combat, how to hear music within the movements of a lightsaber blade. (If Sentinel) You taught us how to move within the Force, and see it flow within others. How to see it in the behaviors of others, and use that sight to achieve truth.

It is difficult to explain the difference between you and Master Vrook, but I think it is because he was knowledgeable, but not a leader, not a mentor. You were different - we could all feel it.

{A little quiet, baring his soul} And I knew that if I were to have a Master, I would want it to be you. And then you went to war. Many Jedi went to war, and the Jedi Masters proclaimed that you were Jedi no longer. Atris, the mistress of the archives, was first among them. I knew at that moment, that if you would no longer be a Jedi, then you must be correct. I realized I did not want to be a Jedi - instead, I wished to follow your path.

There's your answer.