E3 News: Sony Conference later today

So?

Nintendo just has to come up with better games.

I'm buying one...  I saw Atlus on the list of developers, thats enough reason for me.

What do they make besides bomberman?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So?

Nintendo just has to come up with better games.

I'm buying one...  I saw Atlus on the list of developers, thats enough reason for me.

What do they make besides bomberman?

Shin Megami Tensei is their flagship. Lots of really interesting RPGs. They are always trying to bring over new and interesting titles to the US too.

Erm, Hudson makes Bomberman. Atlus makes a lot of obscure (S)JRPGs.

Oh okay, than I don't care too much about them.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm wondering whether it'll end up being awkward, though, just from the way it's set up. Basically, you're free to move the controller around in 3d space. X, Y, Z, and 3 degrees of rotation ('nod', 'shake', 'tilt'). But at the same time, you're also using the same piece of equipment to handle 2 analogue sticks and a lot of buttons - all at once. It sounds daunting.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm wondering whether it'll end up being awkward, though, just from the way it's set up. Basically, you're free to move the controller around in 3d space. X, Y, Z, and 3 degrees of rotation ('nod', 'shake', 'tilt'). But at the same time, you're also using the same piece of equipment to handle 2 analogue sticks and a lot of buttons - all at once. It sounds daunting.

My guess is that for a lot of games you will be able to transfer the functionality of one of the sticks onto the gyroscope if you so desire.

Perhaps you will be given the option to use analog if you wish? I don't think Sony plans for the feature to play as big of a role as Nintendo has in mind.

It sounds like it'll probably be the case. Most of those games presented don't look like they'd take advantage of that feature.

It sounds kinda hypocritical of Sony, though. Starting off with 'we don't need no stinking gimmicks', then showing one off. And if it actually ends up being of limited use, then it'll REALLY end up as a gimmick.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm not getting one, or at least not right away. The 360 has enough games that I am looking foward to, or am playing at the moment. I'd also need some sierous cash, and without a job I don't think I can manage.