New Info about Revan: spoiler!

Or Admiral Onasi gets killed when the Sojourn is blown up in a huge battle

Emergency lockdown commencing...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

maybe carth could get thrown down a giant endless hole on some also giant space station... this sounds too much like Palpy's death...

well *theoretically*, he didnt die there (he was cloned) but it would be cool nonetheless. i think the obsidian developers should have had kreia falling down the endless hole on malachor when the platform you are fighting on crumbles (then we can make another reference from the movies! :D)

Edited by Darth Ni

Okay, then K4 comes up, and they will have 64 options - for Revan, Exile, and the K3 PC. And so on. No, they will have to stop somewhere. I think Revan is more likely to be fixed in K3 than Exile, since Revan's gender and alignment are set while Exile's aren't.

Okay, then K4 comes up, and they will have 64 options - for Revan, Exile, and the K3 PC. And so on. No, they will have to stop somewhere. I think Revan is more likely to be fixed in K3 than Exile, since Revan's gender and alignment are set while Exile's aren't.

It does have to stop somewhere, but it cannot stop now. It's a continued story at the end of K2, and we need the resolution. But yes, I want K3 to bring closure to Revan and Exile so that they will not be relevant to a K4, at least not in a manner that has direct bearing to the plot.

Guest The Architect

Has it ever occured to you that KOTOR III might be the conclusion of a trilogy where you can still choose Revan and the Exile's genders and alignments, NOT have one of or both of their genders/alignments forced on us? Which would suck, if Revan and/or the Exile's genders/alignments were forced on us, it would be the most crappiest, unfair, lazy, pathetic, weak, ****house, crap thing ever! It would make me think so negatively of Obsidian, I say DO NOT bother making the game if your gonna force Revan and/or the Exile's genders/alignments on us, **** THAT!!! You don't have to force Revan and/or the Exile's genders/alignments on us just to make K3 workable.

You see in K4, it should be designed in such a way that what the genders and alignments of Revan, Exile and your K3 main character were don't even matter, in other words, K4 should take place in a completely different timeline to the old KOTOR Trilogy, it should have no association with the old KOTOR Trilogy, I would suggest that K4 should take place before the KOTOR games, go back in time.

Edited by The Architect

Easiest would be if a "possible" K3 would just find if you have Kotor1 and 2 installed and then allows you to pick the Revan and Exile from your savegames... :p"

Then alignment/stats/looks/etc. all match, there just has to be ingame support to make the NPC's also understand what your chars are and they properly respond on that... (thus the lines should be there for every possibilty)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest The Architect
Easiest would be if a "possible" K3 would just find if you have Kotor1 and 2 installed and then allows you to pick the Revan and Exile from your savegames...  :p"

Then alignment/stats/looks/etc. all match, there just has to be ingame support to make the NPC's also understand what your chars are and they properly respond on that... (thus the lines should be there for every possibilty)

Is that actually possible to do though? If so, would it only work for the PC because my KOTOR games are both on the X-Box? It would be nice to customize not just Revan and the Exile's genders/alignments/appearences but customizing their stats, skills and classes would be nice to.

Maybe when your new main character (when he/she is at about level 35 or something around there) could meet Revan and the Exile in the unknown regions and perhaps you could create a split party of three with Revan leading one party, the Exile leading the other party and your K3 main character leading the other party or something along those lines anyway.

Edited by The Architect

Well, the X-Box has a hard-disk where it can try to find such info...

But then there probably will be an issue if K3 is for the 360...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 months later...

dark chocolate if it interests you:

when you say to Atton that Revan is LSF, you can only see Carth at the end, but if you say to him that Revan is LSM you can also see Bastila at the end...It the same with T3, you see Carth or Bastila depends the gender you imposed for Revan. (don't know if it works with the holocron...)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never got Carth or Cede there...  :(

I did. Carth for LS female. With a DS female/male I had Cede. Don't quite remember having Carth for LS male so far.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧